AOC Un-Favorability Increasing, She Blames Fox News

It’s not all he had in him, the opposition started accounting for him.

Fair enough. He got dumped and I have no idea what ever became of him. I can’t even remember his name.

I don’t either. I don’t have twitter.

The down side is it’s an expertise killer, but I like the insight into the minds of the pol species.

He never adjusted to the adjustment.

It was a great day though, for him and us as well. I ate four sausage and peppers subs and just as many if not more beers lol.

One for each hit? You sir, are a true fan.

Oh yeah!

Occasional thoughts with AnOccasionalCortex

1 Like

So much reluctance to treat her as a freshman equal.

If I had skills I’d make a pic/video showing AOC slapping the faces of those she’s slapped rhetorically ala Moe, of the 3 Stooges.

1 Like

So much reluctance to act as a freshman representative.

1 Like

Oh sure don’t bring in 25K jobs and almost $40 BILLION in revenue because of “traffic”! :roll_eyes: In a city no less laced with a subway system and with enough money that would be coming into the city coffers for infrastructure you know that thing that libs are always screaming about!

Traffic is a problem.

It’s all politics.

(Digression) I had a poli sci teacher in the 70s who boiled it down to the job of “government” was to see that the same people didn’t keep getting screwed. Spread it around. Someone’s always getting screwed. (paraphrased of course)

It appears to apply to some degree in most ongoing relationships. It may have other words to describe how that works in raising families, but I think it still applies.

I know the area, traffic is a huge concern and there is VERY little room for more infrastructure.

I’m seeing examples of her work in committees that indicates otherwise.

Of course it is.

I think I would have liked him.

Case in point.

You don’t think city engineers could figure it out with all the boat load of cash they would have for infrastructure? Oh wait a minute the city is full of liberals so maybe they don’t have the ability! :open_mouth:

Geography matters.

He ran as a dem for a local town’s council seat. He lost. I lost track of him