Aoc plays a game about corruption in congress

This isn’t because of AOC.

The entire thing was problematic anyway.

It wasn’t that popular here.

It was exactly the point.

It was theater.

Pointless theater.

I’m not going to give her kudos for something that was pointless.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/11/22/amazon-hq-2-new-york-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-1012546

NEW YORK — Rep.-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is assuming a leadership role in efforts to combat Amazon’s plan to build a new headquarters in Queens, an initial test of the incoming House freshman’s clout in her home city.

The 29-year-old progressive darling headlined a closed-press, standing-room-only meeting of activists in lower Manhattan on Monday,

The Charismatic Leader

Notice the date.

It is a mistake to underestimate this little girl.

1 Like

That wasnt MY point jay jay…and ill give her a little time before i say theater…

If Amazon was plunking down a large center next to your house, I guarantee you’d be upset.

But thats capitalism…they should just accept it

With billions in tax giveaways in a section of the city with crumbling infrastructure servicing it and rapid construction of gentrifying glass tower condos.

Google is planning on a Billion dollar expansion in Manhattan… no tax incentives needed.

it wasn’t just AOC that is killing the deal.

Exactly. She’s just representing her constituents.

What a stupid monster.

If I was a newly elected member of congress…I would be all eyes and ears while keep my mouth shut.

It’s my MP.

Timing is everything.

1 Like

Look no further than the person who is the leader and head of the Republican Party to validate the bold.

1 Like

Her proposal will completely pay for itself in less than 5-years and be a net profit maker in less than 10-years. It is the same strategy employed by proponents of the wall and their magic math showing how it will pay for itself. Welcome to the new normal.

1 Like

It won’t be long she will be showing up with expensive cloths and jewelry…after all she needs to look good for her fans.

Yeah, yeah, yeah… That’s what I’m talkin’ 'bout conan.

I feel you bro, you just layin’ low now too, biding that time and then gonna do your thing. When you run man, just holla. I’ll work that campaign.

You have no idea what the expense of her proposals are, do ya?

2 Likes

She has the ear of left wing media and the ire of right wing media. That is power in and of itself.

:rofl: Baseless hyperbole noted.

Boy, you folks really owned the libs making a big deal about Cortez and making her into the most well known and popular House freshman in at least my lifetime.

After all, who would find a young, attractive, charismatic woman who comes across as totally sincere and untouched by the system appealing?

Trump is not charismatic. You are mis-identifying the anomaly.

A bad mistake to underestimate her.

Sure he is.