Aoc plays a game about corruption in congress

Yeah man, that’s exactly what this means. ha ha ha… She’s so dumb! derp

She won’t come out of the House broke.

1 Like

Word. If you or I got elected to Congress we’d be way to clever to try and take the opportunity to publicize this ■■■■ if we had the chance in front of ethics people.

We’d be all swag and ■■■■ just sittin’ there knowin’ and laughing about all the naive chumps in the world that didn’t have our vast knowledge on things. Right bro?!

Booyakasha Brother!

Ignore it and move on to the next perceived outrage.

Probably won’t be broke. She makes a pretty good salary and is used to living on a budget.

…or that her proposals would bankrupt the country before her 10 year program ended?

Bankrupt the country? Nonsense. They’ll just write it off.

Under her proposal, if followed, the bankruptcy of those who pay income taxes is imminent.

Remember when the DEC Democrat entertainment complex went full bore at michelle bauchmann and called her all types of names and dug up a video of her dancing… Right around the time of the bowling green massacre

1 Like

Why is it that when it comes to the military or tax cuts for the wealthy there are no concerns about fiscal responsibility, yet anything even remotely progressive gets scrutinized beyond belief?

Why would that be?

I’ll always be concerned about our national debt and deficit. I’m wired that way. I don’t run my life like that and I don’t like politicians wasting money that the citizens worked so hard to produce. As far as this discussion, the expense of her proposals is beyond even the slightest scope of reason.

The expense necessary to be in compliance.

Then just have the government bail them out.

Then you made a huge mistake supporting Trump.

1 Like

Show your work.

Maybe? We are all watching the results of this tax cut. I see both good and bad results but it’s too early to make any conclusions.

It’s not too early to say it is causing an immense increase in the deficit with lackluster results in terms of economy gains.

The results are massive deficits. You’re seeing that too, right?

1 Like

Amazon is said to be reconsidering its plans to open up a new campus in New York City’s Long Island City neighborhood after facing backlash from local residents, according to a Washington Post report on Friday.

:rofl::rofl: AOC winning!

1 Like