AOC, Pelosi, et all need to be expelled for their retoric

No the poster that said they have problems they should look into.

And if they don’t?

The HOA will fix it.

Like little authoritarians that they are.

5 Likes

No, just an elected group of people to make sure they abide by the contracts that people agreed to. Makes for a nice looking neighborhood and helps protect mine and everybody else’s investments and not let some weirdos jack it all up for everybody else.

I always wonder about people who change at HOA’s. I have to assume they’re the ones that want to turn their yards into a junkyard and other antisocial behavior.

Yeah…creating a wildlife preserve is anti-social.

Funny how elitist snobs like to keep up with Jones with their well manicured yard and at same time want to impose on others how to maintain their homes and at same time pretend to be environmentalist and care for animals and wildlife.

They need a place to live, be safe and live in peace.

Don’t you think?

2 Likes

4vw9i5

1 Like

And then poach ‘em when they come up to the salt lick probably.

Now matter how hard I try…I just can’t get this bugger to break back the apple.

117791951_3230986536993996_6330163545451232249_o

While some care what neighbors may think. I care about what I think about my neighbors. :wink:

Is that what you would do?

Nah, I don’t have a wildlife preserve, but it’s really common amongst people who do from what I gather. I’m in the suburbs, just me and the 65% Trump voting elitist snobs around me.

Then maybe find better people to hang around with. :wink:

1 Like

No doubt. :wink:

I don’t do anything to encourage them and the buggers still seem to like to hang at my place. lol

1 Like

You forget I used to live right down the road from you :). I know how it works

He moved into the middle of them on purpose.

Just make a safe place and they come around. I can be sitting on the patio and watch bobcats hunt rabbits etc.

Here is female that happen to came by while sitting there.

117769079_3214994645259852_1801413452493220776_o

A Male Bob that was creeping through the tall grass in search for bunnies.

Not the best picture. Trying to catch him before going behind the tree.

Fact is…I live my life that libs in harmony with nature. Something that libs claim to care about but we see what they really care about. :wink:

2 Likes

No doubt.

Moved from them, rather.

Right into snobsville.