AOC, Pelosi, et all need to be expelled for their retoric

Trump Snobs.

Right…So it it’s mostly a Trump supporting neighborhood then there is no problem flaying those flags then.

Right?

I just watched a video of the MAGA rioters trampling their own women to death.

Pelosi!!!

Nah it’s a problem. There’s only a few dead enders left doing it, but they’ll get persuaded. If they don’t like it they can move.

So maybe it isn’t Trump country that you claimed.

:joy: We need some Trump statues to go with the Trump flags.

Went 68% Trump in ‘16.

Right…maybe the county. But in snobsville…unlikely.

1 Like

Yeah, we talk to the deer all the time. They just stand around and listen and ignore us. Not so much the coyotes, cougars and bears. lol

We catch a glimpse of the bobcats but they are really skittery. Now the raccoons, they just sit there on the porch railing eating the cat food and silently giving thanks we don’t give a crap. :laughing: :raccoon:

One of funnies things I’ve seen here in front yard a mamma and fawn was munching leaves off apple trees when I seen this coyote through the back window going around the house.

Wanted to see what happen when they meet. Well now sooner mamma seen that coyote…she went after his/her sorry ass. Coyote took off running looking over his shoulder. I laughed my ■■■■■■■ ass off.

It’s like watching monkeys at the mall. And before anyone claim that is racism it’s what we call human behavior.

Anyway were straying from topic.

1 Like

Precinct.