AOC, Pelosi, et all need to be expelled for their retoric

I didn’t do any searching.

The first sentence is they don’t care what you think.

The second sentence is they don’t care what you think.

:grin:

No . . . a condemnation would be – The person who wrote it is a busybody (not sure what the word was), and writing something like this is wrong.

And that much is true.

Which is why I think that the person who wrote the note is a busybody ■■■■■■■■

Okay… it was wrong.

I thought that saying ■■■■■■■ would carry that connotation

Clearly the letter is authoritative and just couldn’t be some perpetual victim Trump weirdo with an inkjet printer.

My neighborhood is in one of the top 50 income areas of the country (I’m in the poor part) On our neighborhood FB page, the moderator is an amazing woman, one of the very few Christians who tries to be Christ like. She was huge a organizer during Hurricane Harvey, has organized so many activities for kids, massive discounts to businesses for residents, just a tireless and effective advocate for the residents here.

Because she had a BLM avatar for awhile, Trump fans in the group (there are no more Trump supporters, now that he’s out of office they can only be described as fans) tried to get her removed as the mid of the group she created and get her recalled from the board of the HOA. When that didn’t work, they formed a splinter neighborhood group that was just a dumping ground for QAnon videos and memes.

Eventually they started doing things like leaving found road kill on her front patio, shooting her house with paintball guns and vandalizing the home. They organized Trump Trains through our nice neighborhood with huge ■■■■■ Your Feelings” banners and shot paintballs at any Biden or local Dem candidate signage. This is a neighborhood filled with young kids.

A few got in some legal trouble but nothing that reflects the actual level of violence and intimidation. Her and her family put their house up for sale and moved recently.

So ■■■■ any weirdo that still has a Trump sign up. Anti social, conspiracy mongering hateful weirdos.

1 Like

Okay. I agree. My neighbor never flew an American flag until Biden won. Now suddenly she’s a flag flying patriot? She flies it right above her BLM flag. I think that’s a little weird. But it’s her business. She seems nice enough.

1 Like

Nice deflection from the letter.

Do you denounce the letter or not.

It’s fake.

Is this an opinion, a proclamation or a guess?

Are you kidding me? Didn’t you know? When it comes to libs, there’s always a double standard making it…different.

Knowing the perpetual victimhood and clumsy shenanigans Trumpers engage in, it’s a fact.

Peter. You’re still waaaay to angry. It’s a bad look on you. Trump is gone. Isn’t it time to find a new target for hate?

Reality isn’t hate, and yes Trump is going to be hung around the GOP’s neck. Not gonna “bygones” anything.

Well then you’re doing a great job disguising the non hate as hate then. :smirk:

Feel free to stop talking about me starting now.

1 Like
Mod Note

Stop trolling

1 Like

By “they” you mean the government?

I accept your invitation. :slightly_smiling_face:

The letter?

Better tell the sheriff’s office and postal inspectors they can stop investigating the MULTIPLE letters then.