Anyone have a trump to english dictionary

She said she would not lie.

In an Aussie context we expect our politicians to answer for themselves.

Which press secretary said they were going to lie? Still waiting to find out which one didn’t lie too.

It would be cool if just once, maybe, Trump talked about our horrific numbers in a manner that in any way conveyed empathy, or sorrow for this loss of life, or thoughts of the families impacted. It would be really great if Trump seemed to ever want to talk about this in any way other than arguing about the statistics to make himself look “better”. To see these lives as something more than election data. But he cannot and he will not because he does not.

He does not appear to actually be experiencing pain or sorrow about American lives lost. We have seen no evidence of this. None.

3 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1276332777403756545

My goodness, it’s even worse hearing it than reading it. How can Trump supporters keep defending this moron?

1 Like

Okay President Trump, thanks for telling me about the history of the New Zealand wine industry, but I asked you where babies come from! :grin:

1 Like

Both Trump and English are proper nouns; therefore, both are capitalized.

You’re welcome.

What trump was truly saying is, he didn’t think he would like giving in DC, but now he does, so another term will be fun because he knows a lot of people there now and will enjoy being there.

1 Like
  1. Cov fe’fe put in google translate detect language.
  2. Arabic is the language detected.
  3. Cov fe’fe is put in google translate Arabic and “I will stand up” is its English translation.
  4. I will stand up is put in google translate English and the Arabic translation is “sawf aqaf”.
  5. When the pronunciation microphone is pressed, “sawf aqaf” sounds like “So ■■■■ off”.

Whale oil beef hooked!

Ummmm…It was 100% comprehensible. The written word does not contain the inflections that are sometimes necessary for understanding, though.

for those for whom English may not be their first language, I can understand how the transcript would be as incomprehensible as directions for obtaining an EBT card. But there is always help from a friendly American.

yep.

My guess is he fell asleep on the toilet while trying to type “coverage.”

Listen to Obama’s interview with CBS as he was leaving office.

so i know about roaches

Yes, she did. What do you think she lied about?

Aaron Rupar!!!

True.

It written form Trump’s words are usually complete gibberish. But when he speaks it comes across much more clearly.

even very comprehensible transcripts are different than the spoken word.

Churchill… transcripts boring. His spoken word… historical.

? The video?

That wasn’t the point. He was asked a question that he didn’t answer. And I would bet dollars to dog nuts that Hannity let the campaign know what the questions would be in advance. Which perhaps would not have mattered anyway. I think that when Trump hears something that he is not interested in, it falls on deaf ears.

oh my! :scream:
Sorry you had to endure that. Obviously a Q&A is supposed to have an A for each Q. Somewhere there are puppies crying now. Orange man bad.