Anyone have a trump to english dictionary

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Perhaps you should study up on the difference in case mortality rates and rates per hundred K total population.

1 Like

He said he stopped listening to Bolton after he asked him if he thinks the Iraq war was a mistake and Bolton said no.

Was there even a job interview.

That was a gaffe? I thought he just made up that word out of nowhere. Or did he actually think it was a real word? I forget.

The correction was…Spicer saying it’s a real thing and people know what he’s talking about.

He never said what people though, did he?

Ahh, so you’ve now clarified you want to use case mortality rate vs overall population mortality rate.
In that case the USA drops from 9th to 35th out of 162.
Which one do you think Trump meant since he didn’t specify. Do you think he even thought about the difference?

Either way, using your data, it still makes Trump a gaslighting moron.

3 Likes

Let me “Trumpsplain” for you. What he was saying is what I’ve told this forum many times before. He came into Washington DC very naive. He surrounded himself with experienced people from Washington, which was a mistake and they attempted to take him down. He appointed Jeff Sessions as AG…mistake. Now he’s had a bit over 3 years of experience to understand what he’s up against. When he appointed Barr as AG, it was one of his very best moves. Now AG Barr is revealing all of those early efforts to remove the President and it’s getting very sticky for many people that were formerly at high levels of government.

This second term, he’ll be better and not make the mistakes he did during his first term and not hire poor choices…like Bolton.

Glad I could help. :sunglasses:

Didn’t he say he only hired the best people?

Yep…and he was absolutely wrong? He sucked at hiring people the first time around.

What is he, an infant?

What a poor excuse for the gross incompetence displayed by Trump. You sure as ■■■■ wouldn’t accept the “oh well he was naive, poor innocent child” schtick from any other President, yet you attempt to do so now.

1 Like

First time? How many WH press secretaries has he had? Did he have one that didn’t even conduct one WH press conference?

He did bring in a bunch of out of touch elitists like Ross, DeVos, Mnunchin.

Your response more indicates…you are. Just sayin… :sunglasses:

Good point. Now notice the improvement along the way as his experience kicked in. Now we have Kayleigh and she’s the best one of all…agreed? :sunglasses:

She said that she would not lie to the journos. She has lied and yet she continues (currently) in the position of WH press secretary.

Link?

Awwww. How cute. Calling me names. :rofl: :joy:

Maybe next time think up a better Trumpsplanation, not even you buy the mess you just tried selling us.

2 Likes

The defense rests. :sunglasses:

gasp a press secretary lied? Know any who didn’t? I am up for some quick research on your answer.