Any bets on indictments today?

Read Everything Trump Touches Dies by Rick Wilson. He’s one of the last of the good Conservatives and he’s also hilarious.

Yeah, been thinking about that one, too. I think I’ll get a Kindle preview to check it out.

Golfing? Seems likely.

1 Like

What will the charges be?

He was neck deep with Guccifer 2.0, so probably charges pertaining to the Russia attacks.

:rofl:

I love it!

Absolutely. And he will make sure that his book is long on facts, short on opinion, and will not conflate the two either.

The Price of Politics was an example of this and a great dissection of Washington nonsense and bickering. I don’t think anyone in it comes out looking good.

1 Like

Hmmm…that would be big.

I completely agree. Great example! :+1:

It’s so incredible that trumpnwill just completely mock literally anyone who criticizes him. And no matter of that persons past his supports nod and drool in agreement.

Variation of shooting someone on fifth avenue…trump could mock Jesus Christ himself and his supporters would agree…

1 Like

Well, Jesus was no angel either…

What a visual. Trump supporters nodding and drooling. :slight_smile:

Yes it is incredible. The level of petulance and thin-skin he constantly shows is mind-boggling, coming from a 70+ year old man.

How do you know he isn’t checking that stuff out too?

Yep…it looks like this story has more leg to it than originally suspected.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-31/patten-caused-foreign-money-to-be-paid-to-inaugural-committee?utm_medium=social&utm_content=politics&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-politics

Trump Inaugural Committee Got Foreign Money, Plea Deal Shows

A former Paul Manafort associate who pleaded guilty to a lobbying crime admitted that he helped foreign donors give money to President Donald Trump’s Inaugural Committee.

In a plea agreement made public Friday, prosecutors outlined other crimes that the lobbyist, Sam Patten, admitted to but wouldn’t be charged with. Among them was “causing foreign money” to be paid to the Trump inaugural committee. Patten signed off on the allegation.

And now he is also working with Prosecutors as part of the plea agreement.

2 Likes

Patten just signed a plea deal specifically stating that he has to cooperate with the Special Counsel’s Office. :rofl:

1 Like

That campaign had a lot of coffee boys.

I think this indictment is going to be a much bigger deal than we all originally thought.

1 Like