Any bets on indictments today?

The name was not ringing any bells with me. And, at first, I was wondering who indicted him.

But, straw purchases of tickets to and channeling money to the inauguration committee? I’m guessing Mr. Patten is not a one-time, throwaway event.

1 Like

Just another witch

No way. The Government would not have agreed to such a low-level plea deal with him in exchange for cooperation if he did not hold some serious goods with which he could share.

And as a reminder to people here, when a cooperating agreement is reached in a plea deal, it occurs after the cooperating witness has already shared whatever valuable information they have to offer with Prosecutors. So whatever Patten knows, Mueller and company now knows as well.

1 Like

Was reading up on Patten. He’s a former Bush state department official. Guess that’s where he made his foreign contacts.

1 Like

“Paul Manafort AND Cambridge Analytica”

Hmmm.

1 Like

Interesting. Thanks for the link!

It seems the web of scandal continues to grow by the minute. And Russians and Ukrainians with ties to Russia, are fully intertwined with virtually everything dealing with Trump.

Cambridge Analytica seems to be showing up a lot as well.

Indeed. I’ve been pretty skeptical about whether there is much there, there when it comes to CA. But you are absolutely correct. They do seem to have a finger in a great many pies.

Or Whitewater leading to a Blue Dress…

1 Like

this is a good point

You know thats interesting because it does seem to happen before something lame goes down and he is out trying to get out ahead of it before the Media gets to run with it. Could be a tell.

Isn’t trump doing another rally today? In Indiana?

That was last night.

nah hes in Charlotte speaking about retirements
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article217639470.html

Just went thru Charlotte last week…that’s already a mess of an airport.

taxing there is annoying as hell, have to go trough half a dozen frequency changes and take part in what is essentially a merry go round

And here I thought this guy was just some low level type

Yep. And then you have this…

So the man was criminally referred to the Trump DOJ as a result of his time with the SIC, and Trump’s own attorney has no clue who he is. It’s the blind leading the blind over there. Wow.

To be fair, I seriously believe Giuliani never actually talks to Trump or the rest of the legal team, he just goes on TV and pretends that he has. He’s there to create confusion, plain and simple.

3 Likes

Maybe this is the ground floor of the coffee boy argument they’ll eventually trot out.

1 Like