Another Warning Libs

If this was a week from now you’ll have a point. I’ll wait

The only way Dems have a chance in 2020 after this failed impeachment attempt is to make Tulsi Gabbard their nominee but AOC and the crazy left won’t let them. Good luck libs I’ll be laughing when Trump wins.

From Vanity Fair:

but among the 11 issues that Politico and Morning Consult tested, impeachment ranked last, well below the deficit at 74%, health care at 72%, and infrastructure at 70%. Even Trump’s absurd border wall scored as a higher priority for Independents.

Even the absurd border wall.

Are they tone deaf?

Apparently.

Just more proof they aren’t the party of the people as they claim.

The people in the ant hills on the coasts maybe.

That is correct. The only remaining demographic which leans Republican is older white males without a college degree. Every other major demographic leans Democrat. Millennials are 2:1 Democrat:Republican when looking at voting trends. I wouldn’t hold my breath that the millennials will flip Republican.

Very much so…

Better the view more out of touch they become.

The demographics are democrat!

They aren’t running democrats, they’re running bat ■■■■ crazy libs.

1 Like

They used to be inclusive. Now, it is you are either for us or you are the enemy.

4 Likes

Bottom line libs being authoritarians needs goverment dependency. With goverment handouts come conditions…and those conditions line the pockets of elitist snobs.

So who’s promoting their radicalism? I wonder how many libs ever asked themselves that question.

They still are. Just look at the Democrats in Congress vs Republicans. One side looks like America… while the other side looks like Norway

And this poll was run before Sondland testified

Trump exposed the hypocrisy. He’s governing as a moderate democrat and people like it.

He sure broke the inertia.

I wish the republicans were smart enough to take advantage of it.

1 Like

You’re right, it would be dangerous to let voters decide President Trump’s fate.

You can’t do that.

The biggest mistake dems can make is start with purity tests. That’s the problem with the candidates.

Well in a representative republic/democracy, an impeachment a are the voters deciding…

1 Like

I care little about polling for the impeachment whether it hurts or helps either party. It is essential that the House actbin their role as a check to the corruption rampant in the Executive branch. Otherwise future preseidents will think they can do the same thing with no repurcussions. Unacceptable.

1 Like

That’s what frustrate me. They really blown it.

Hopefully republicans can retake the house riding Trump coattail.

Then have successful presidency for final 4 years thous setting up possible real conservative to win in 2024.

But again maybe I’m asking too much.