Another shooting of a black man. How long before this one blows up?

Of course you won’t, bias on display.

If only he could have been treated with half the humanity that Merak Burr received a couple of days ago, also in Ohio.

The contrast is stunning.

Did I see “sprinting for home?”

2 Likes

Let’s see.

You are attempting to equate two completely disparate incidents aren’t you?

Election is over there will be no riots.

1 Like

If the entryway to his home is where he died, as blood evidence will confirm or not, it certainly looks bad. Was there a sandwich on the floor? Many questions.

That wouldn’t matter IF there is corroboration for the Deputy’s story as to what precipitated the stop.

Police can shoot a fleeing armed felon from the front, back, top, or bottom and do it lawfully.

He wasn’t a felon.

1 Like

If the Deputy’s story is true he committed multiple aggravated assaults by waving the gun around out of the window as he drove along with reckless and deadly conduct.

Pointing a gun at anyone unlawfully is a felony.

I think this will be my last post in a BLM thread, I just don’t want to waste my time with this subject anymore. To completely ignore the reality of murder that is black on black violence as if it’s a “So What” like people who support BLM do, then go completely crazy and burn down a city if the killing was done by a police officer, double crazy if the officer was white.

So unless ABC is wrong there has been 144 killings there as of November 13th and over 75% of them was black on black murders. Not a single one of them made the news, no protests, no one cared and their lives didn’t matter they are now a statistic.

But if you happen to get killed by the magic police bullet you are a martyr, and your death will mean something you will be celebrated by the burning of the local city and the looting of the cities Nike supplies, rinse and repeat. I would care if they cared about the other 75% but they don’t they ignore what is the major killers in the black community and cherry picking the few by police for political reasons.

It’s as if BLM is the new Nancy Grace looking for the hot new case to exploit but unlike Nancy Grace also loot Nike and burns cities.

4 Likes

no body cam on the cop.
therefore he should be arrested for murder

2 Likes

Of course, hang the cop without even investigating, brilliant strategy!

You wanted to wait for video and in the same paragraph assuming the BLM will riot. Come on!

3 Likes

You should learn to read what is actually written in the post you quoted before attributing things to me I never said.

Cite your source.

yep. no benefit of the doubt for cops anymore

2 Likes

This is why I love both vehicle and body cameras for police.

Will the truth matter though or will this be another excuse for violence by BLM and Associates no matter what the truth is?

See above. Explain yourself.

2 Likes

No indication whatsoever that the deputy actually witnessed the “suspect” waving the gun. This could easily be a case of mistaken identity.

“He was seen driving down the street waving a gun, and that’s when the deputy, at some point after that, he confronted him and it went badly,” Tobin said at a Friday news conference, NPR member station WOSU reports.

Zero chance of that. NRA did nothing after what happen to Philando Castille.

I’ve never seen you give them the benefit of the doubt in the 2 decades I’ve been reading and posting on this forum so that’s the norm, not the exception for you.

Innocent until proven guilty.

He wasn’t a felon.

3 Likes