Another School Shooting

School has been back in session for months now. lol

It’s not like deer season when almost everyone bags one on opening day. :wink:

bu…bUh…teH gUnZ!

1 Like

Gavin’s got this all under control, just like he did San Fran. Now he’d like to do the same for the entire country.

2 Likes

C’mon man. What this country really needs is a National “poop map” … Newsome could provide that. :wink:

1 Like

Tulsa; a Gangster’s Paradise

When Reagan was CA Governor, the hospitals were not emptied. The hospital emptying in CA began with Governor Pete Wilson — but the root issue was, there is no profit $$$ in paying for Institutional care----but the politicians $$$–were sold an ideology that the “community” could take care of the patients. “Normalization,” Lots of Big Pharma, medication and pay cuts for all care staff, who would themselves be encouraged to join or create their own mini care facilities.

They developed a system of recruiting investment opportunities to open chains $$$ of group homes which, on paper, would save more then 50% of the cost of the Mental Hospitals. and make big business profit themselves. It was immoral, but the bleeding hearts who thought it all up, convinced them it would work and natural greed kickbacks and big $$$ signs in their eyes…and the hospitals were sold off and patients were scattered, the street became the refuge.

“Mental Health” care system was sabotaged by a blind coalition between bleeding heart sentimentalism and Greedy Know it all politicians with itchy palms.

1 Like

So what you are saying is that capitalism applied to mental health care does not work?

I did not say that. It’s about $$$ predators having their own kind of predatory mental illness and helpless mentally ill, used by bleeding hearts, ideologues and lobbyists to savage the situation.

It’s the stupidity of the animal realm people, who refuse to take responsibility for the carnage of their own actions. Virtue signaling by rats and spiders

So human nature then. Which is why the free market is not the answer to everything

At the same time in the UK they also started down the path of care in the community. Complete disaster.

Free market can only work if people can transcend animality and stop blaming the effects they received on other people and superstitions running counter to actual causation, The world can reform itself but the lies need to be removed. Animality is a mental disease in humans,

It doesn’t matter who pays for it until the “consensus” changes the way they see it.

Government doctors treat it just like private sector doctors; symptomatically with drugs.

Think about all the factors that contribute to mental issues.

It too starts with parenting.

The two biggest problems with Reagan’s deinstitutionalization of mental health patients was the community support facilities that never materialized and the ending of the practice of institutionalizing patients who needed it against their will.

It isn’t surprising that there are so many homeless on the streets.

Stick to The Narrative!

Could not agree more. Causes are many varied and complex. Parenting is a huge one though I dont think parents of yesteryear were better. Rather now people are willing to speak up, seek treatment.

Families no longer have to suffer in silence as in past generations. Heck I look back at my own childhood and can see some of the ■■■■■■ up things my parents did. I look at how I parented when I was younger and I also made my own mistakes which contributed to issues some of my kids have.

Makes you wonder if we should all delay in having kids until we are in our forties and fifites so we have a betyer life perspective. Though I cant think of a more horrifying prospect than the wife telling me I am going to be a dad again….

The Lanterman-Petris-Short Act in 1967 was not the cause of closing down the big hospitals. Total myth --repeated by people who don’t really know.

Changes to the law at that time were necessary to prevent snake pit or old Bug-Houser mentality.

1 Like

No.

The events (or the seeking out of treatment) is the sum result of everything leading up to it.

How does a psychiatrist treat a 20 year-old for that sum? Especially when the patient cannot articulate or even identify why they feel the way they do today?

It takes years to even begin to identify the problem, must less treat it. The logistics are staggering.

The way we think about how we think is the problem.

For practically all of history, the lab coats told us and we believed that babies are a blank slate. We are just now learning they are not. We were told “more education” will make us more intelligent - it doesn’t.

We have tried to pretend we are not animals. That breeding can be overcome. That we all have the “potential”. That we can be anything we want to be if we will but work hard enough.

It is simply not true. We can’t “all be President in the US”.

Our expectations are false because of propaganda.

Only happens here…

Only cops should have guns

1 Like

Are we learning?

3 Likes

Read the headline and then read the article. The two do not match and was done to promote the reading of the article, not the truth of it.

went into lockdown when the man approached the school. A school safety assistant initially turned the man back and followed him a short distance but did not leave the campus in order to ensure that the school remained secure, Burton told reporters.

As the subject then left the school, he made his way towards a church where he was then encountered by the police officers," DCPS Police Chief Greg Burton said.

The headline makes it sound like he was shot in the act but that isn’t what happened.

2 Likes