Another mass shooting

We aren’t either.

1 Like

No it doesn’t, gunshot wounds are rarely instantly fatal.

1 Like

Maybe you just don’t watch enough action movies.

How much “hardening” was left? Aggravated Robbery/ADW and attempted murder.

Reading about and listening to the video this is what we’d term a “Community Service Killing” in my neck of the woods.

1 Like

Are we upset?

Where’s your nose? :sunglasses:

Glorifying thugs with guns only encourages more stupidity.

Who is “we”?

Cliven Bundy and his militia pals say hello.

You aren’t from around here…are you? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Given the context clues, I’d say his community/neighbors.

How many people were shot and/or killed at Bundy Ranch?

The witness heard a softer pop, pop, pop…followed immediately by much louder pops. That testimony signifies the perps were firing at the home owner, now doesn’t it? …and the homeowner fired back.

2 Likes

Strange you calling it glee. It is indeed sad that these young men traveled down the path that led them to this mans house, masked and armed, to commit a robbery or even worse, murder. I think you’re mistaking the sense of thankfulness that the homeowner was armed with a suitable weapon to stave off his would be assailants, and end their lives before they could end his for glee.

3 Likes

For those of you who’ve never heard a bullet pass by:

Higher pitch means it’s coming toward you.

Lower pitch means it’s traveling away from you.

2 Likes

It’s already past you before you hear it unless it’s one hell of a long shot. :grin:

2 Likes

Keep in mind, at the time of the shooting all the homeowner knew was that three people were shooting at him. They had masks on.

The only issue in question is self-defense. Given that the homeowner was shot at, shooting back seems easy to justify.

As for whether they were shot in the back, the guy in the video said the kid on his lawn was clutching the bullet wound in his chest.

I found it … curious … that the guy in the video started suggesting that these kids could have been guided down a different path by the city. (Paraphrased:) “We can raise (a hundred million dollars (or whatever it was) for a city hall, so why can’t we spend on a program that could direct these kids better…”

Yup, expect the government to fix things…

How much more “hardening” is left, it was a pack of 3 armed shooters intent on committing aggravated assault and armed robbery at a minimum if not outright murder and robbery.

Sadly a lot of these animals are as hard as it gets by the time they are in their mid teens.