Another mass shooting

A mass shooting ending the lives of 3 teen boys occurred recently in the Atlanta, GA area. The teens were tragically gunned down by an AR-15 at around 4 o’clock in the morning. Video is of a man near the scene describing the events that unfolded.

You can tell that the witness was visibly shook by the tragedy, quoting one of the victims as he lay dying in the yard.
“Help me! Help me! I’m dying! Help me!”

We definitely need to get behind Beto and ban these weapons of war. There’s no use in a private citizen wielding such firepower.

True tragedy in a good neighborhood.

Thoughts and prayers.

They we such good kids too…shot down in prime of their lives. What a shame.

I dont own any firearms, but I fully support my fellow citizens to own them. As tragic as this incident is, I will never support our govt banning weapons for private individuals.

I see things only getting worse if guns are banned.

6 Likes

You left out the part where they were robbing someone with a gun, why?

Those poor children…

Sarcasm man. Sarcasm.

1 Like

You left out the part where AK-17 rounds go through bone like butter and probably caused these three kids on their way home from bible study to bleed out in the er from massive hemorrhaging, why?

I didn’t watch the video. What is the OP about?

2 Likes

So you won’t be supporting @GWH’s call:

They don’t deserve that kind of crime in their neighborhood.

2 Likes

I look forward to quoting you in the many gun thread’s where you have called for:

We definitely need to get behind Beto and ban these weapons of war. There’s no use in a private citizen wielding such firepower.”

2 Likes

Opposites day?

I look forward to your support, especially in this instance!

It’s more like a small rock going through a windshield.

I prefer to call it like it is an not glorify thuggs with guns.

DEATH MACHlNE!!!

You would be sadly mistake and in an Aussie context the person who shot them may well have faced criminal charges.

Well it’s a damn good thing we’re not in Australia. That I can confidently say, you are correct!

But I am.