Another mass shooting

Three dudes attempted to break into a man’s house and he used his AR-15 to defend himself and his mother.

They got what was coming to them.

2 Likes

I’m still having a hard time deciding…

4 Likes

I’m sorry.

Thank God we aren’t.

The man was defending himself and his mother.

Did you listen to the witness? He heard “small fire” first followed by “large fire.”

Small fire describes a handgun, large fire describes a rifle.

That means the punks fired first since it was the homeowner who had the AR.

3 Likes

Thank God America isn’t some ■■■■ hole country that blames the victim for defending themselves. lol

4 Likes

I am not enamoured with my country’s current federal government but I am not sorry I am an Aussie domiciled in Australia.

Strange the glee some seem to take in 3 young lives ending far too early.

2 Likes

Speculation.

I’ll take Australia’s homicide rate over America’s.

I would also like to know if these kids were shot in the back as they were running away or not.

Not glee. Just no sympathy.

some gun trolling thing.

I guess we will find out.

Go check out the comments on the video linked in the OP.

I stay off of video comment pages.

I’m speaking for myself. It sucks those three guys decided to make the decisions they made.

But I don’t feel any sympathy. Like the witness said, you live by the sword, you die by the sword. They knew the risks.

No problem, its both.

Nah, their lives ended exactly at the time they elected to commit armed robbery.

4 Likes

Fair enough.

But based on what the investigators are saying these kids were found dead some distance away from the house down the street. That gives the impression they were running away and were gunned down. I understand a man wanting to defend his home and family, but you don’t have the right to chase people down and execute them simply for breaking into your house.

And at the end of the day we are talking about kids, not hardened criminals. 15 and 16 year olds. They definitely screwed up and they paid the ultimate price for it.

Play stupid games.

They could have crawled or even stumbled away from his house after being shot. That’s no uncommon.

We don’t know the full details yet.