Another Live Rally! He's Hot! New Jersey, 4:35PM PST 1/28/20

Which clause of the USA constitution was not followed in the Trump impeachment inquiry/hearing in the House of Reps?

1 Like

Is it normal to have an upwards of 10% increase in turnout for the 18-29 and 30-44 age demographics in the midterm election compared to the previous midterm election?

Couldn’t tell you.

But is is typical for Congress to change hands during the first mid term of a presidency.

Again, Obamma suffered far grater losses in his midterm as comparted to Trump. Yet you only focus on Trump and not what happend to Obamma.

175,000 applied for tickets…in NJ.

Amazing!

You don’t see that sort of enthusiasm for any left wing candidates.

Thanks for your reply. We will see in November whether that trend continues. With respect to your comment about Obama and my focus only on Trump is because at the moment Trump is likely to be a candidate in the 2020 election and is a particularly polarising candidate.

Caution…you’ve entered a Data Mining Zone…if you were at the Rally last night in New Jersey. Your Data is now there Data.

Sidebar: why the extra “m” when you type out “Obama?”

I mean, I get that it’s to show contempt and cheese off the political opposition, I’m just curious if the extra “m” has any significance beyond being a deliberate typo? :slight_smile:

Who pays for cleanup?

https://twitter.com/njdotcom/status/1222537051192668161

1 Like

Poor speller :smiley:

I worked in an industry where I could type things however I wanted for a long . . . long . . . long time. When I say Obama, you can’t tell if it’s Obamma or Obama.

I have trouble with that in my new industry where we rely on written communication/records a lot. I have to double and tripple check what I write at work.

https://www.frontpagelive.com/2020/01/29/fox-news-host-snickers-at-trumps-mental-meltdown-then-quickly-cuts-away-from-his-rally/

You not only missed the rally (as did I), you also missed a new Trump word - criminaculs!

1 Like

A few days before the rally was announced, DH was texted, asked if he wanted 2 tix to the rally. We weren’t able to attend.

A few stats: Our radio market is served by two local stations and the Philadelphia station, 1210 AM, whose morning hosts came down and did their programming from a bar in Wildwood. The local hosts took calls from people who were in line or local print media people who went down to cover the event. There were people who came down as early as Sunday night to camp in line. Of the 7500 seats in the Convention Center, I heard that there were 7400 for the public and the rest, I guess, were for guests and media. There were just above 158,000 ticket requests.

Yesterday, and this morning, there was a lot of reporting on the crowd and the event, a lot of attendees called in. What was interesting is that, while the local congressman who just went from D to R was showcased, a large segment of the crowd - I would even venture to say the majority - came from outside the district, so much of the crowd were not his prospective voters. There were people from all over NJ, from NY, PA, even Ohio who drove in.

The businesses in Wildwood were thrilled - off season on a barrier island community, especially post-Christmas, is very slow - many businesses even close - but a lot of hotels, restaurants, convenience stores were doing near “July” business.

1 Like

Didn’t W buck that trend until his last term?

Subdued? It didn’t seem subdued and I watched it.

A partisan description sounds like.

Well, it’s from the website of a former republican. Not that you’re partisan as well. I just liked the new word and that even FOX employees were laughing. :wink:

A former republican is credible? ok :rofl:

As credible, if not more, than a current one, IMO.

2 Likes

Not at all. :grin:

Disagree. At least he’s not in the cult of Trump.

Suit yourself.

The Mueller Report is irrelevant. How about the Horowitz report?