Another Live Rally! He's Hot! New Jersey, 4:35PM PST 1/28/20

New Jersey is not a battleground state.
https://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/state.php?year=2016&fips=34&f=0&off=0&elect=0

1 Like

Because Trump knows he won’t be convicted in the Senate.

Nixon knew he would be convicted, that’s why he resigned.

Not really.

Every House seat will be challenged.

Trump supporters will be motivated.

Mueller report uncertainty gave us 2018 and impeachment abuse.

Crowd was quite motivated last night.

Delightful to see.

The issue of healthcare was the biggest reason why Democrats won the House back, and why Democrats won a Senate seat in Arizona here for the first time in 30 years.

I don’t believe that. That was the issue that gave the GOP the House back after two years Obama.

Because it is. If you watched real news instead of fake news you’s know why it is.

Why do you think with Donald Trump as the sitting president the Democrats won control of the House of Reps in the 2018 midterm election?

House Republicans passed a bill in 2017 that would have stripped millions of Americans from their healthcare coverage. Arizona Congresswoman McSally also voted for that bill. She ended up losing to Democratic Congresswoman Sinema in Arizona’s Senate race here. McSally is only a Senator now because our Governor appointed her to McCain’s Senate seat.

I guess I’m just stupid. Please explain to uneducated me how the impeachment was a coup and unconstitutional. Because the way it appears to me every step as laid out in the constitution was followed.

I’m too dumb to click on external links, so I want YOU to explain it to me beyond “don’t watch fake news!”

Check out the stats

https://twitter.com/LMSNCUS/status/1222366734956580865?s=20

Mueller and the Constitution are members of the “DEEP STATE™” that are out to get Trump.

Damn!! I missed a Trump rally? I"m devastated!

Ok, I’m over it. :rofl::rofl:

Because they had the Mueller investigation in progress and this is the reason the Democrats are pulling this impeachment crap hoping it will have the same results in 2020, that’s why. :angry:

1 Like

The head of the investigation / organization is always a figurehead. He / she is also normally the one who takes the heat for the results of said investigation / organization.

Example: When the whole Enron thing went down, Ken Lay as CEO went to jail for signing off on work that his underlings had done. He hadn’t done the work himself, and claimed he had no idea what they were doing, but he still went to jail for it.

The democrats didn’t assign Bob Mueller as special investigator. That action was taken by Trump’s employee Rod Rosenstein.

Does that explain why there was upwards of a 10% increase in the 18-29 and 30-44 age demographics in 2018 compared to the 2014 midterms?

So we have jumped to medicare for all and MAYBE eliminating private insurance as a platform for the D Presidency.

Once the election was over…health care was forgotten except for the details Trump admin worked on.

Now we are being shoved to socialized medicine, just as we thought would happen in 2009, when the full funding comes due.

:hospital:

1 Like

If trump’s supporters knew the Constitution (like you claim), they’d know it isn’t a coup, it’s a process clearly spelled out in the Constitution, Article I.

And the proccess was clearly violated every step of the way, and thats why it is a coup. Please try to pay attention to the facts.

How has it been violated? Show us your Constitutional work in this regard.

Same reason R’s won big in the first midterms after obama was elected.

It usually happens in US politics.