Another Live Rally! He's Hot! New Jersey, 4:35PM PST 1/28/20

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Trump just outside NYC.

That’s Eagles/Phillies country.

Ok?

Just sayin… it’s not like its a suburb of NYC. It’s southern Jersey. Always been red.

Ok. I trust you.

That explains it thanks!

NEXT RALLY
Des Moines, IA
Thu, January 30, 2020
07:00 pm (CST)

Watch it live, here, in my thread, or maybe another thread. :slight_smile:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/events/

1 Like

Does Trump actually do his job or is it just golf, tweeting insults and rallies?

2 Likes

He does both. Americans can multi-task. Thats how we won Europe AND the Pacific during WWII.

Some are so good at what they do, they make even the most difficult job…look easy…like maybe even you could do it…amirite? :sunglasses:

Try watching FOX news.

Middle east peace plan, trade deals, tax cuts…President Trump isn’t getting distracted.

He can swat away gnats like Bolton without missing a step.

Biden needs an impeachment, biased media, double daily dose of “Focus Factor,” and Bernie to have more medical issues just to stay ahead for the D nomination.

PS…Someone really needs to tell him NOT to assume voters won’t support him (It doesn’t look good.)

:see_no_evil:

Trump has a difficult schedule, ok? He has rallies to attend, golf games to get to, 200 tweets a day to get out, and a tone of “Executive Time” in the White House.

Do you really expect him to do petty stuff like governing? Geez…

1 Like

I presume you are not claiming that Trump is responsible for the USA helping in defeating the Axis powers.

2 Likes

One only needs to check some of the lies in D Trump’s tweets to see that Trump is getting more and more concerned about his impeachment. His recent personal attack on Bolton is testimony to the lack of judgment that he has. Remember it was Trump’s decision to employ Bolton.

Maybe one day he might be able to learn what an apostrophe.

Impeachment is over.

Elvis is poised to leave the building.

Schiff blew it with witness 18.

No more witnesses. No more nonsense. 54 votes to acquit on Friday.

You read it here first.

:eyeglasses: