Another fine example of democrats preserving evidence for an investigation!

That was the thing with the Strzok/Page texts that went missing right? The server had an error. Then they did some recovery and got them if I remember correctly.

So Really, official communications in the forms of call logs, texts, and emails would be backed up into a cloud so if the phone gets the destroyed it would matter for that official government business. Right?

So some phones getting wiped wouldn’t be that big of deal because what would be considered really pertinent information would be backed up elsewhere.

That is what I am getting.

Would that information be at the cellular provider?

This is all happening under Trump’s watch, is it not?

You mean Obama since all this criminality accelerated & went full speed under his Administration and still continues today because the bureaucratic DC swamp is deep!

Of course. Why blame the current President for the people he appoints and their failures, or the people he used to donate to? MAGA MAGA BING BONG!!!

Correct, all typed communication is backed up.

Assuming they are government phones, it wouldn’t be a huge deal. What would be missing is the ability to pull location data, for example

Yes, government will only backup information that aligns with the record keeping requirements. Phone call logs are not included (landline, voip or mobile)

You just complimented Trump…if you were sincere? :sunglasses:

Yes…now consider…as old as you are right now…have you ever in your life seen anything like this? This is what you call “the hand” in my world. You can not help the hand you’re dealt BUT…you can help how you play it and President Trump has played his hand well…period.

There is little reason for a stationary tape recorder to be missing content.
Mobile device repair and recovery is a 4 billion dollar industry.

Yeah. No one messed up part of a recording tape before.
Personally, I’m having a hard time imagining a bunch of the worlds great legal geniuses sitting there forgetting their phone id’s and all of them keep inputting codes until the phone erases. I can imagine doing that on purpose and not realizing that other people on your team are doing the same thing…which makes it look very improbable.

1 Like

Yes basically throughout the entire history of the fbi - decades. Law and order!!

Wasn’t Trump supposed to be doing something about that? What? He’s using the DoJ as his personal defense team now? Guess that whole drain the swamp thing went according to plan then. :laughing:

$9.6B a year and they “accidentally” wipe 27 phones.

Out ■■■■■■■ standing

1 Like

Not all of them. Only some of them. Others were damaged or lost.
Can’t help that you find it hard to imagine, since the reality is that you just described something pretty common. Weissmann doing it twice perfectly fits the profile of someone who can’t be bothered to remember a “strong” password.

So, you’re saying that a group of highly paid, highly placed government employees treat their expensive government issued phones like a bunch of middle school girls who keep breaking them by jamming them into the back pockets of their skinny jeans?

2 Likes

Failure to maintain control of government issued equipment. A Private in the Army gets a spanking for that.

Of course I don’t find it hard to believe they lost them. Those ass clowns are famous for losing their guns.

2 Likes

However they treat them, these devices should be wiped quickly if they get lost or otherwise compromised. That’s responsible, rather than corrupt.

27 of them, all at the same time?

1 Like

How do you wipe it if you lost it?