Another fine example of democrats preserving evidence for an investigation!

It would need to have broad public support. I post the desire in the low probability hope that someday the movement happens.

At the least I would like to see more support for the FOI laws we do have.

I blame the moron who appointed their leadership.

Especially dangerous under a corrupt Obama Administration which is probably the most corrupt in our history and he weaponized the IRS against conservative citizens and the DOJ, FBI and CIA against President Trump.

3 Likes

Sure you would…never mind it government bureaucracy with it’s institutionalized system that’s in place long before TRUMP!!!

IKR? It’s only been 4 freaking years since President Trump declared he would drain the swamp. Instead he put the swamp on retainer.

Sorry…government bureaucracy is so entrench it will kill the host if it gets cut out.

It has to be shrunk, starved and they cut out completely…and that would take decades.

Their is quicker method…but no insurance is we have similar government/Constitution.

Thank God Trump is starving it. LOL

For fifty years liberals be like: Ordered to turn over his tapes and 18 minutes are missing. Sure. Likely story. That be where the good stuff was that he wanted hidden.

Multiple iphones ordered to be turned in and are found to be wiped clean and liberals be like: And…?

4 Likes

Obama put Weisman in the General Counsel role. He was out of government.

If the Obama admin was the most corrupt, what does that make the Trump admin?

This article doesn’t give enough information. Are these personal or government phones? That makes a huge difference.

Government phones are managed by MDM (Mobile Device Management). I know for a fact that they require 8 number pins or 12 character passwords. They also wipe automatically after 3-5 attempts.

Also, if it was a government phone, the data that would be on the phone, is also stored in data centers. For example, emails would be maintained on government servers, not on the phone itself.

Bottomline, we need a lot more information to make a determination of whether there could have been nefarious intent or not

2 Likes

My phone backs everything up to a cloud.

Wouldn’t government issued phones back up to a secure cloud server?

Yeah. I sometimes forget my netflix password but never my phone password and I’m officially older than dirt in 11 days.

2 Likes

Depends

Things like email, are always available server side, even if deleted from your phone.

But safari search history is probably not backed up.

A whole phone backup does not occur on government phones

But things like texts and such would be stored I am assuming.

I looked through the documents that were released.

I find it funny that no one noticed that there was no issue with Peter Strzok’s phone.

Welcome to Trump’s America.

2 Likes

And a record of who made phone calls to whom, when?
Such as to politicians, perhaps?
As to if anything was saved on a server…we will find out how much that is true at the hearings, hopefully…if not before.

Dude, get another lib bumper sticker slogan. You’ve run that one into the ground.

Text message are definitely backed up, since they would be considered official government records.

No, call logs would not be backed up.