Another double standard?

Well its not nepotism…its being a spouse.

Hmm… A no bid, no application position, with a staff and a budget allocation, reserved for a family member of the President. Oh it’s nepotism, officially sanctioned, but still nepotism.

I’d wager many flotus/ floti (?) didn’t even want the job.

I think it’d have to be a position that was denied someone else and given to a family member for it to be considered nepotism.

Which doesn’t change the fact that it is officially sanctioned nepotism.

To quote a great movie…“The Madness of King George”

“To be Prince of Wales is not a position - it is a predicament.”

I bet many First Ladies felt the same way. We’ll just have to disagree on the nepotism part.

Oh yeah! I forgot all about that jackwagon.

This one did.

Did she?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/jill-biden-has-never-wanted-to-be-first-lady-but-joe-cant-win-the-white-house-without-her/2019/02/10/2c167c4e-2a92-11e9-984d-9b8fba003e81_story.html

Yep, and she’s willing to kill him to do it.

Not according to the article…do you have any info that says otherwise?

He’s President and she’s his caretaker. She knows he has no business being under that stress.

That doesn’t mean she wanted the job, that just shows she supports her husband in whatever he chose to do.

Boss? King? :rofl: I can see how his loyal subjects would think of him that way because he acts like he is God. Him and Hunter, - father and son. :rofl:

Elected officials are our public servants. Our government is of the people, by the people and for the people.

His boss. The voters made Biden the generals boss when the general entered into a contract with the federal government. It’s fascinating that that needs to be spelled out.

Do you guys know how anything works?

Where is that in the constitution?

the amazingness continues. Article 2. I am sorry but this is veering into silly ness. Like really fast.

Sure, sure…

“The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States"

Article II, Section 2, Clause 1:

Not if you have a reserve commission. That is why I turned down a regular commission. (I am not talking about being in the reserves)

1 Like