Another double standard?

I said it was ticky tack…Just showing there’s reprocussion for certain speech in the military.

he’s retired, and was on his own time. and yes, i do understand that retired officers aren’t “retired” per se. they should be.

1 Like

They are few weeks from being totally comfortable with “aborting persons”.

1 Like

He is still subject to the code, as are all of us members of the Retired Reserve. He has a set of orders transferring him, just like I do.

1 Like

The sticking point is it is Jill.

1 Like

And all he stated was a woman is now a woman.

The gender confusion should be fair criticism.

It wasn’t a cheap shot.

1 Like

He’s retired.

I don’t see first lady on that list. Plus he is retired.

Isn’t that a Navy-Marine Corps thing? Fleet Reserve?

Whether or not retirees can be prosecuted with UCMJ is in contention. There are a couple of cases the SCOTUS has declined and a couple more working up through the system. A District Court judge ruled it unConstitutional in 2019.

It wasn’t a common practice, it seems to be getting more so.

She’s not an official.

What did he say that was untrue about the FLOTUS? Or anyone? Or that could be construed as a threat?

Should the miranda Warning be recited before posting anything at all, except maybe about fun stuff like movies and pets?

Feh suspending this officer.

Who died and left Brandon and his administration boss?

2 Likes

He said what to insult her?

He referred to those seeing trans women not knowing how to define a woman.

Nobody died. The voters made him boss

If we still had signatures i would so make your exchange with @Scratch my sig for a bit.

Just amazing

No, when you retire after 20+ you are transferred from active service to the retired reserve. You get orders reflecting that transfer and noting that as a member of the retired reserve you are subject to recall to active duty at the order of the Commander and Chief.

1 Like

This is the element that is missing from actually charging him. Her title is an honorary tolerated nepotism.

They sure loved them some LTC Vindman

I remember them saying there better be no repercussions. I dont see there be any difference.

3 Likes

How is being first lady nepotism? Were there others passed over for the position?..lol

Doesn’t that change at 30+?

You only get the title by being the spouse of the president, The position isn’t open for application, it is a closed process, open only to a specific family member from the beginning.