Another anti-vaxer dies

That looks like a defense to you? Lol

I’ll be damned.

Oh well, these aren’t the dead bodies convenient for lib use. They don’t matter. lol

A poster already gave that stat. Anybody who doesn’t think breakthrough deaths will occur is just misinformed.

Regardless, that number is a heck of a lot smaller than the unvaccinated deaths, right? Orders of magnitude smaller.

One could easily subtract the 493 Asymptomatic or non covid related…Would be instructive to see the over 65 breakdown which is pretty much all the rest.

That number would be even more impressive with some breakdown and context.

2,675 dead bodies are OK. It’s just the unvaccinated who die that can be used as a tool, by tools.

:rofl:

4 Likes

How does it compare to people who get reinfected after already having had covid and recovered? Because they get the mandate too.

I have a niece who currently has the covid. She took Hydroxychloriquine and within hours she got her voice back and her congestion was gone within a day or so.

1 Like

Where does that say those deaths aren’t in the tallies?

No one even hinted at that. It’s too early for sombrero dances. :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh sorry - Samm had made that claim and I thought you were backing it up with that chart. But maybe that was a different thread…

Ah, yes. This is usually where you falter. :wink:

Unvaxxed grannies.

Allan

Now say “anti vax” again. :rofl:

2 Likes

Can

Unvaxxed and anti vax now are interchangeable except for a small few.

Allan

Good job refraining from “anti”. Now that you’ve become aware of you’re habit, you’re already halfway there! :clap:

2 Likes

And no TV reference.

You too are learning…

Allan

As long as you keep making progress, you won’t have to be reminded to turn the jackass manipulator off. The power was in your hands all along. :wink:

1 Like

See I knew can do it. No need for pat phrases.

Allan

If you have an answer to saving the vaccinated, let’s hear it. Should we close down again?

You seem intent on focusing on the much smaller Covid death demographic. It’s like you want to use their deaths as a tool.

Until we have a better solution than current vaccinations, I’ll concentrate on the much, much, mucc larger group of deaths…the unvaccinated. It has a simple solution too…vaccinate.

Of course you knew you could do it. Pushing the power button is incredibly easy, and once that TV is off, it can’t scare you. :wink: