Another anti-vaxer dies

You don’t need saving. No is coming to get you. Holy paranoia, people. :rofl:

3 Likes

Quite a few actually, exercise, eat right, get enough sleep. Stop pretending masks are very effective and using them to do things that are not necessary, like grocery shopping in stores that have online delivery and free curbside pick up. Lose weight and get some sunshine as well. Has worked for me so far.

Cool. Then why are you so concerned about the small amount of breakthrough deaths? It’s almost as if you are using them as a tool to distract from the much, much, much larger demographic group of Covid deaths…the unvaccinated.

1 Like

Oh man could resist using the pat phrase.

A regression but I still hold out hope for you.

Allan

All good but quite unhelpful today.

This pandemic just started today? I have dropped fifty pounds since the pandemic began and am now at my ideal weight, I didn’t accomplish it today. Wasn’t hard to figure out, what with most of the dead people being obese.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about obsessing over me, just live a life of minding your own damn business and you’ll find joy in every day. :wink:

3 Likes

Weak.

No it isn’t. That’s simply not true.

Good point. Perhaps if Michelle Obama’s fitness program had been embraced we would be in a better position but politics…

Problem is, most dieters don’t go well so we can’t just count on that as a sole solution. Perhaps it can be part of it though.

Wouldn’t that be something to see.

1 Like

My gym got bigger and I made some great gains these past 18 months. It would’ve obviously happened regardless, but it’s sure does feel great to have a healthy body full of all the nutrients it needs to continue protecting me against the trillions of microbes I inhale every day.

3 Likes

A modern marvel for sure. :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m sorry I tried to engage you in discussion. I’ll try not to make that mistake going forward.

1 Like

In addition, if you aren’t doing regular intensive cardio you are far less likely to realize you are infected as early. And early treatment is key with this thing.

1 Like

Me too. It was a complete waste of my time, again. Please do better going forward. lol

The Mind/Body connection. Those who stay in shape long enough, know.

Congrats - that’s quite an achievement.

Not really, was pretty easy. All I had to do was pay attention to what I eat and care about how many calories I was ingesting. How I got fat was eating whatever I felt like and packing on a few pounds per year over the last ten years or so. I was still eating like I was a teen in terms of portion control but was eating healthy food, just too much of it. So I didn’t have to give up foods I was accustomed to, like a lot of people who diet do.

All my baseline numbers, cholesterol, blood pressure etc were fine before I lost it, so there was no urgency to change. Covid provided that urgency, simple changes followed.

Plus my doc marked me down as morbidly obese and that’s an attention getter.

2 Likes

And the beat goes on…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/texas-covid-girl-anti-vax-mom-b1918895.html%3Famp