Another anti-vaxer dies

Sure they do. Several people have claimed they don’t need the vaccine because they have little to no chance of dying. Also, the lie about thousands dying form teh vaccines was repeated just tonight by @zantax .

But I wasn’t limiting my comments to posters. These are things anti-vaxers say.

Mmmmm. Interesting choice of words. Define your terms please.

I believe trust us hard earned and practically impossible to recover.

1 Like

Oh look, our very own disinformation police lol. As for waning immunity, see discussion of booster shots being necessary. Bit late to chase down studies, maybe in the morning.

3 Likes

In coffins?

You can find the numbers here.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

As of September seventh, 2675

Out of what 150,000,000 or so.

Pretty damn good.

Allan

Another sad case. 62. Yikes. I am older than that.

Of course I am proudly pro vax.

Sad to see people dying so young from stupidity.

Allan

The vaccines wane, yes. But you specifically claimed they wane to almost nil in 8 months.

Do you have a link to back up that claim?

Where are you getting the 42%?

And where do you see in the vaccine requirements that the efficacy has to stay above 50% indefinitely ?

Here is a summary of vaccination studies. They show much better data than what you are spreading.

1 Like

QAnon believers and other conspiracy theorists have inundated a Chicago hospital with threats after a prominent COVID-19 denier who sought treatment for the disease died Monday.

Veronica Wolski, 64, was well-known in the Chicago area for disseminating anti-vaccine and pro-QAnon messages via large banners posted in highly-trafficked areas.

Thank goodness they wouldn’t giver her ivermectin, who knows how much worse off she would be now if they had.

Siding with Qanoners and Lin Wood in harassing a hospital for doing their job.

Nice.

No, pointing out the absurdity of withholding ivermectin, a drug that’s been prescribed safely to millions of humans and billions of doses, from a dying woman.

2 Likes

You should call the hospital. Or do what Lin wood did. Threaten them with murder charges.

This is a very good point.

According to an analysis carried out by Public Health England, two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine appeared to be about 88 percent effective against symptomatic disease and 96 percent effective against hospitalization with the Delta variant.

The same study suggested that the vaccine was approximately 80 percent effective against preventing infection from the Delta variant. Scientists came to this conclusion after analyzing 14,019 people with an infection, 166 of whom were hospitalized, in England.

So why are the vaccinated still being asked to mitigate? This REALLY DOES undermine the distribution.

Doesnt sound like a very scary threat unless Lin Wood is a DA.

2 Likes

The poor Bernie supporter should have had better mentors.

Then her docs got in an absurd power play with Lin Wood who is worse than useless.

““He would gleefully read obituaries of AIDS sufferers while cranking ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ by Queen, whose lead singer, Freddie Mercury, succumbed to the malady.””

Ya, that’s the guy that would “dance on the graves of the dead” reporting AIDS deaths.

WW

Sounds like a fun guy.

That was sarcasm by the way.

From the CDC:

The vaccinated are spreading the Kung Flu, and have no idea how many grannies they’ve killed while on that soapbox. :wink:

3 Likes

Excusing an attorney calling a hospital and threatening them

Cute.

Is there anyone in the Right Wing Cast of Characters you won’t defend?

I think provincetown and the israeli study really freaked the CDC out.

I don’t know…it’s hard…almost too much information really.CDC is always gonna pick the most conservative lane, so that’s what they’ve done here I guess.