Announced One Hour Ago: ... Anti-vaccine activist RFK Jr. challenging Biden in 2024

MAGA insistent I should be jumping up and down to vote for the guy with a brain worm.

The writers of 2024 have gotten lazy.

1 Like

This is pretty funny.

Wednesday evening, Kennedy tweeted a joking offer to “eat 5 more brain worms and still beat President Trump and President Biden in a debate.”

“I feel confident of the result even with a six-worm handicap,” he added on X.

I really like this guy even with a brain worm.

:bug:

1 Like

the good thing about a second term of trump (or biden) is that he is a lame duck as soon he is sworn in.

only 4 more years or either Trump or Biden.

prolly better for long term democratic party prospects to lose this election.

and start winding up for 2028

Allan

If they implement project 2025…that changes everything. Pubs are trying to emulate Orban. And they could succeed.

the republicans cant even keep a speaker of the house in line.

how the going to implement massive change to United states policy overnight.

project 2025 will be a boondoggle, with republicans and more specifically trump in charge of it, it is doomed to failure.

Allan

Government offices need a good house cleaning.

says a member of the party who has twice tried to remove the speaker of the house of their own party.

its like hunting with Dick Cheney. lol

Allan

LOL.

Don’t even pretend that you know anything about me.

please dont try and palm yourself off as an independent. lol.

Allan

I’m not trying to pass myself off as anything. ( don’t know what “palm yourself off means).

So, you want to dismantle this?

The Pendleton Civil Service Act of 1883 was created to end the spoils system and ensure that citizens could compete for federal jobs based on merit, not politics, race, religion, or origin. The act was passed in January 1883, following the assassination of President James A. Garfield by a disgruntled job seeker.

palm yourself off=american euphuism

pretend to be something you are not.

Allan

There are also two enormous Supreme Court decisions from the 1970s that definitively ended civil service patronage and SCOTUS would have to reverse fifty years and about seven hundred million pages of case law to overturn them.

1 Like

I’m not sure which way to take this joke. We can go the “RFK is a mind flayer” route, which is topical, or the “RFK says he literally has the figurative term we use for terminally online clueless idiots.”

2 Likes

Why on earth would I do that?

You act as if it is being followed now.

That is because it is being followed now…as it was under Trump.
Trump did like they would not bend to his demands… they just did their job.

That is why R’s want to change it…

So sorry reality and today’s “conservatism” do not match up well.

That is your opinion.

The head of every government agency is a political appointment.

We are not talking about those folks…we are talking about the 1000’s of mid to low level workers that actually keep everything running.