Anheuser-Bush sheds 5 billion in value!

When it rains, it pours…

2 Likes

i have an idea - they should feature another mentally ill tik-tocker or whatever who’s at odds with his gender on their packaging

2 Likes

I’d love to see it. Only for hits and giggles.

Ok this right here is funny stuff. Look who just sold out for Anheuser Busch!

2 Likes

Now watch what Trump supporters do next… :popcorn:

The pretzels will be epic! :pretzel:

Naw … It’ll be more fun to watch what you’ll © do next. :wink:

2 Likes

Here’s what he said:

1 Like

Pretty accurate to me.

Am I supposed to be against this?

1 Like

Sounds accurate to me too, but I was holding out for an apology and a Kid Rock can. (wink)

1 Like

They should update this series poking fun at wokeness.

Is it healthy? Of course it is…it’s a salad.

Fun and funny.

2 Likes

Next HuffPo talking point:
“Donald Trump has an enemies list.”
(or have they done that already?)

1 Like

He did it for the money. He has legal fees to not pay afterall.

Politico reported that a GOP lobbyist for the beer giant is slated to hold a fundraiser for the former president next month as he seeks to lock up the Republican nomination. Some seats will run $10,000 a pop.

Real men of genius…Mr. 10,000 a plate fund raiser guy.

Is the food worth it? It has to be for 10,000 a plate.

:rofl:

1 Like

People don’t even try anymore

“Sales at Anheuser-Busch InBev decreased by about $1.5 billion in North America last year”

1 Like

Are you ready? Frito Lay/Doritos followed the footsteps of Bud Light? Why would they choose to lose money? Well…here it goes again and looky, looky…what a compliment; the media is crediting MAGA for protecting our nation’s children.

Presently, Frito Lay is doing the Michael Jackson moonwalk on this and have already fired their transgender representative. Here’s the question; why in the hell would you have hired this turd in the first place? I don’t think this is going to pass that quickly.

I am a Naacho Cheese freak but…I’ve been cured. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Protecting them From what? seeing a transperson?

If these boycotts are about only protecting kids, then why have the bud light boycott? Kids aren’t drinking beer.

1 Like

Cancel Culture strikes again.

1 Like

Actually Doritos fired him because of sexual comments he made on social media towards children as young as 8.

Leave it to a leftist to defend such behavior.

3 Likes