Angry Grandpa to have a hate speech group perform at his inauguration

Oh man… you left out some important details. And say the MSM is inaccurate :rofl:

1 Like

You a prog-curious. :wink:

1 Like

I agree.

Wish you would have done this much research on the Clarke story

I did. I wish you had kept reading.

I bumped the other squares in the quilt for you.

“No matter what happens on Nov. 3, the fascists are always bound to lose, because we are the many and they are the few.”

Nah. They try to walk a thin line. Kinda like when they say things such as “maybe not all of them are racists, but the are supported by racists.” Hate speech in it’s purest form. How many of them have condemned the hate speech of Don Lemon? If you guessed zero, then move to the head of the class.

CNN’s Don Lemon: If You Voted for Trump, You Back the Klan, Nazis | Newsmax.com

1 Like

Lib-lite?

Semi-authoritarian…bi-curios lib.

Now that’s clever.

You’re a good egg.

1 Like

I would question anyone who doesn’t. Fascists are responsible for a lot of death and misery. Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Mao. Just a few examples.

They view Trump based on their own experiences in life and their own self interest. From their perspective, he is a fascist.

Maybe they aren’t all looters, but they support looters.

From their own ignorance. A real fascist would make them wet themselves.

2 Likes

Calm down. He didn’t label anybody as a fascist.

Interesting list.

What is the opposite of fascism?

I’m confused. I thought the Angry Grandpa was the one who lost. Both Biden and Trump are grandfathers and Trump seems a lot more angry recently.

3 Likes

Are you saying your fellow honored guests who have called liberals fascist are guilty of hate speech?

1 Like

Democracy, Sovereignty, Autonomy.