Angry Grandpa to have a hate speech group perform at his inauguration

If this isn’t hate speech, then nothing is.

Joe Biden Inauguration Featuring Choral Group, The Resistance Revival Chorus, That Smeared Conservatives as ‘Fascists’ (breitbart.com)

1 Like

Unity!

Seems to me they went directly after Trump and the senators who stuck with him even after the riot at the capitol. That’s not really a broad brush on all conservatives now is it?

You’d think Conservatives would be distancing themselves from those people…instead of embracing them.

I am very conservative and don’t travel that far from my lawn and those that would perpetuate the division of our nation that’s being stated in the OP…better stay off of it.

So Breitbart is a credible source and not regurgibleating?

I’d have to read the article, the basis for it, the current events and what motivations for the article exist? Then I can answer whether or not I’d swallow it.

So what division in the OP were you talking about then if you didn’t read the article?

1 Like

Yes is it. Calling people fascist is hate speech.

1 Like

Is it though?

Because if this was fake, this choir would certainly sue them for defamation. So there’s that. But, if you want to believe that Breitbart made this story up, you are certainly welcome to.

Do you believe that Angry Grandpa has the never to do this?

Undeterred, Biden will push unity in a capital locked down after an insurrection (msn.com)

Heh. An old friend of mine is one of the founders of the Resistance Revival Chorus.

She’ll be happy to hear about all the fauxrage.

Nope. Twitter and Facebook say they are not a problem.

Then there is this from Angry Grandpa’s new civil rights leader.

President-elect Joe Biden’s appointment to the Civil Rights Division of the Justice Department argued in a 1994 letter to Harvard’s student newspaper that black people have “greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities” than white people, and also was accused of inviting a professor to campus that Jewish groups denounced as anti-Semitic.

Does this not sound a little like black supremacy?

2 Likes

Calling Trump and a few senators fascist is not a broad brush. They may believe all conservatives are, hard to tell, but they did not broadcast that.

But its still hate speech. If this isn’t hateful, then nothing is.

There’s already a thread on that. You can see my response there.

They probably don’t think this is black supremacy either.

President-elect Joe Biden’s appointment to the Civil Rights Division of the Justice Department argued in a 1994 letter to Harvard’s student newspaper that black people have “greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities” than white people, and also was accused of inviting a professor to campus that Jewish groups denounced as anti-Semitic.

They hate fascists. So do I.

1 Like