Anglophilia - Why?

I’m sorry you had a maniac with a knife hurt some of your people.

I’m glad your police killed him before it got worse.

I could easily say Anglophobia - Why?

I have neither an inclination to like Brits nor hate them, so I truly don’t get why this is a big deal to some.

As am I.

Wait til you see the video of civilians who intervened, not sure I would have their bravery.

Then go start a thread on it Jay, damn. This thread is about the abnormal love for Christopher Robins.

Slow year huh? :wink:

You don’t have to be sure, just scared. I don’t doubt you would have done the same.

Interesting they shot him anyway. I hope your population has more sense than our libs.

I’m more tolerant.

Police shootings are very rare over here, and always have a thorough inquest.

When the last terrorists were shot dead there was little thought it was a problem.

If you have more police shootings you are always going to have more “bad” shootings, sinple maths.

What is your definition of “abnormal love” and why should we care?

Read the op.

Because you’re here, in the thread about it. The only one. Go have some tea.

The boomer generation is being rejected wholesale by the rest, deal with it. They are like some fat kid who ate a whole pie their mom made, and then chastises their brother for wanting a piece, telling him to make his own.

3 Likes

Hill is an American citizen.

Allan

I don’t know…but the Gen Xer sitting in the lawn chair smoking a doobie is laughing at both.

:grin:

If they’re not from here, they’re a lesser kind or something…

2 Likes

Stuart Varney makes trumpers all tingly. British comedians are nothing new.

1 Like

Google overweight millennial…then get back with me.

Until then.

Ok boomer.

1 Like

Who’s the British woman that the CEC uses a lot? Name’s right on the tip of memory.

Ok I’m a millennial and I don’t get the ok boomer stuff.

What is that about? I’m seeing it all over Facebook and boomers are snapping right back.

No one wants to listen to the new crop of geezers who had everything handed to them by the greatest generation, and then did everything possible to strip it from subsequent generations, preaching to the rest.

5 Likes