Anglophilia - Why?

Isn’t that broadbrushing, though?

I was raised by boomers (my gen x parents were both fairly useless for different reasons) so I don’t get the animosity.

While blaming subsequent generation for everything…

Just telling you the sentiment. Most boomers have absolutely no perspective.

For instance, let’s just look at one small issue… college. Listening to a boomer chastise a millennial for having student debt, when that wasn’t even an issue they had to consider themselves, is tiresome. And the list goes on.

1 Like

No, she is a US citizen. She is not American.

Millennials

No. Just not American.

When you decide which bathroom is the correct one for you to use, we can talk about you saving the world.

3 Likes

Which is strange because they are more American then the nativists. They followed the most American of American tradition… immigration.

Like I said, boomers have zero perspective.

https://www.salon.com/2018/06/10/why-millennials-are-more-fit-than-any-other-generation/

1 Like

And there lies the problem, you think someone else has to decide besides the individual using the bathroom…perfect example! Thank sneaky

Not the most American of American traditions.

Yup it is. Nothing is more uniquely American and had greater impact on America.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: your confusion is not my problem.

1 Like

Boomers are by far the most obese generation. Eat that pie, leave none for the rest.

3 Likes

Not true at all.

If they go out and actually do physical things they wouldn’t have to pay for it.

Not to smart…

1 Like

It seems it is because it seems hang boomers up, people just want to take a piss in peace.

Ok boomer.

:100: True