Andrew McCabe: 25th Amendment was discussed by Justice Department to remove Trump from office

Not McCabe and Rosenstein.

It was the Presdient’s words.

That has NOTHING to do with attempting to over throw the election of 2016. If you don’t understand that, go take a civics class.

No one attempted to overthrow the government. You guys need to tone down the crazy a little.

4 Likes

Ok, and? They were wondering how many yays there would be…in an action…that is constitutional.

Lying to FISA court, eavesdropping on the president, attempting to frame him, discuss recording him without his knowledge or consent.

Yeah I would say that’s abuse.

You libs would be totally unglued if they attempted to do that with Obama.

It was not sedition

I would have no problem letting a jury decide. The difference is that I would accept their verdict, as opposed to Trump supporters who would claim the jurors were Democrat members of the deep state.

Trump nominated and appointed Rosenstein, and Rosenstein was approved by a majority R congress. There would be no Mueller or Rosenstein but for Republicans. And Rosenstein himself is a Republican.

There was no sedition.

Get use too this word. Sedition.

And as long as those that were responsible for this crime against our country they will be forever know as traitors.

Didn’t happen.

When did this happen?

When did this happen?

More correctly, Trump firing Comey to try to make the investigation go away was the cause of this.

Talking about a Constitutional process is now sedition?

You people are bonkers. Which voice on the radio is pushing this?

2 Likes

They’re part of the government. They aren’t the government unto themselves, just like Trump isn’t the government but is just part of it.

Your logic is not sound.

The only thing that happened was the discussion of “wearing a wire” and there is conflicting stories as to what they meant.

The rest of it is CEC garbage.

Barr loves his CoJ and FBI to much to allow American people see the light.

And whether he is able to fulfill his duties is a matter of opinion, and the 25th exists when enough opinions exist to invoke the 25th.

I am saving this post… Bookmarked,

I have this itching feeling that it isn’t going to age well.

1 Like

Wow… how deep does this conspiracy go?

1 Like

Confirmed by a majority in the senate is close enough. A republican, nominated by a republican, confirmed by republicans.

Republicans are why we have Mueller.

There was no crime, there were no traitors, and sedition is just the latest talking point the parrots are going to regurgitate for a while. Boring.