Andrew McCabe: 25th Amendment was discussed by Justice Department to remove Trump from office

Dude…really?

This is weak.

1 Like

Funny how they discuss and implemented other ways of taking out the president without using 25th Amendment.

When you add em all up…it’s sedition.

Invoking the 25th isnt sedition. Im kinda missing the days when righties pretended to care about fighting power.

Jeff Sessions! No, wait… Matthew Whitaker!.. No, wait… William Barr!!

1 Like

The difference is the positive programs of the Dems vs. the overly negative ones of the R’s.

Then I am quite confident the newly sworn in AG Barr (will be sworn in later today) will immediately begin directing his DOJ to file charges in the matter of sedition. And if/when that does not happen, then what? Will you admit you were wrong? Or will you accuse Barr of being part of the Deep State?

Funny how the poster who complained about him being invoked without being named refuses to durectly address the people arguing against his positions.

No McCabe did not discuss other ways of removing the President…except in the feverish imagination of many Trump supporters.

There is none. For the umpteenth time, it’s in the Constitution.

I swear fox news has done a terrible disservice to the country but they knew AM talk radio was a brilliant brainwashing technique.

2 Likes

Flag all the posts you want, but you’re the one who is trying (incorrectly, in my view) to link the 25th amendment with sedition. Being that this is supposed a discussion board, you should expect to be discussed.

1 Like

William Barr is as much of establishment as rest of corrupt bastards that lay within CoJ nd FBI.

I already know what he’s going to do…he’s going to wait it out and sweep it under the rug until memory fades. And then those corrupt bastards will pick up where they left off.

That’s my prediction.

There will always be this problem as long as the radio heads and the algorythm junkies keep narrowing what people experience.

1 Like

Conan, consider the other view. To say that everything is deep state and a plot is so far off the mark.

It does circle back

1 Like

Lack of proof of the conspiracy is proof of a conspiracy

2 Likes

Yes we know you want libs removed from the forum.

1 Like

Ah for the days when the New York Times decided what facts were news, what facts were irrelevant and shouldn’t be told, and what everyone should think about those facts.

Aaand the whataboutery returns! Dance doggy dance!

1 Like

Man- this shows just how close this country was to removing a president via the 25th. Luckily Mueller stepped in as that would have been a harrowing experience for our country. We need to do this the right way- through the judicial system or through voting.

I really think Civics should be required for every student in high school. We can see the complete ignorance of simple things like the 25th amendment throughout this thread. And this is a board that attracts political junkies. I can only imagine the ignorance in the general population.

2 Likes