Andrew McCabe: 25th Amendment was discussed by Justice Department to remove Trump from office

I’m just absolutely shocked and flabbergasted that in 1967 the Congress of the United States of America actually agreed to allow sedition (SEDITION!!!) to become a part of our beloved Constitution. This is new to me and I am just…stunned. I’m at a loss for words.

3 Likes

That’s at the heart of much of this. We’ve all seen Trump criticized for talking negatively about or disagreeing with those in the FBI like Comey and McCabe, or of talking about Brennan and Clapper.
Its like the FBI and intelligence agency heads are the ones who decide what the policy of the country should be and the elected leader of the country is responsible for following their lead, not the other way around.
That is not how a republic is supposed to work.

1 Like

Yeah, really. Whoever thought that following the principles of the constitution would equal “sedition?” :rofl:

Honestly, I don’t know whether to laugh or shake my head.

And if you are standing n there way they will use all necessary means to destroy you.

And libs embraces it…but again we know who and what they are. Totalitarians.

This ain’t about policy- this is about separation of powers. The president does not run the DOJ- it should be a separate independent entity. Demanding loyalty from DOJ members and firing the FBI head because he wanted to end that “Russia thing” constitutes a gross abuse of presidential power. Thankfully the wheels of justice are rolling along…it shows the country is healthy.

Our host has talking about attempt coup…very forum you left-wingers are on.

Is he ignorant?

According to “some” here we have our answer.

Our host is an entertainer. He says what his audience wants to hear to keep them entertained. And he is masterful at it. You know it is very poor form to try and bait people into TOS violations.

2 Likes

Yeah right Hannity…they won’t send 27 heavily armed agents to arrest one of their own.

Totalitarianism is when one man thinks he is above the law and can control every branch of government including the judicial system. Trump demanding fealty from the Justice department and firing people he thought would investigate his campaign’s Russia connections- is the definition of tyrannical.

I don’t need to bait anyone. Libs snagged themselves.

How?

By having an informed opinion?

1 Like

You got us- we believe in the Constitution.

Totally legal and cool for the doj to discuss removing and obviously handicapped president…

1 Like

A discussion about operating within the confines of the law is the sneakiest form of sedition there is.

So sneaky…the funny part is that there are checks and balances to the 25th as well. You still need 2/3rds of both the House and Senate for a presidents expulsion via the 25th. Its not like a few yahoos in the justice department can unilaterally take Trump down. Coup…bah!

Hey, we can’t have people acting with sedition to do something as nefarious as following the constitution!! Someone might get the idea that it is the foundation of our government or something!

1 Like

Sorry Hannity…Rod “The Weasel” Rosentain will get away with his attempted coup. Govement thugs don’t arrest or prosecute their own.

Perhaps the conservatives need to actually read the constitution. Here is section 4 of the 25th amendment:

"Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

"Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.

Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office."

Hillary was their chosen one…that why they didn’t enforce the crimes she committed against United States.

Who is Hillary?