Andrew McCabe: 25th Amendment was discussed by Justice Department to remove Trump from office

Was she dropping dallars like it was hot? Had too

So what youā€™re saying is itā€™s just a ā€œdeep stateā€ plot? Thatā€™s really stepping away from reality. Itā€™s too bad Fox News and others continue to propagate this b.s. Thereā€™s some serious stuff going on here and the longer it gets ignored, the worse the damage to the republic gets. Iā€™m glad Dems are concerned. Itā€™s too bad more Rā€™s arenā€™t. They should be. Weā€™re all in this together despite the fact this ā€œdeep stateā€ crap is a device to tear us apart.

So we are back to this false narrative about mccabeā€¦awesomeā€¦just gonna move on past it since it doesnt matter to the story.

I donā€™t get the hate part. It is the most confusing for me. We are all countrymen of the same great nation. I donā€™t understand hating one another for simple disagreements on how to make the country better for us all. That is why I tend to believe the lionā€™s share has to do with pure ignorance.

You hate because you are taught to hateā€¦pressured to hateā€¦you think people are born hating the yankees?
I didntā€¦but i grew into it being a sox fanā€¦and am i justified for hating them? Yes because the yankees suckā€¦:slight_smile:

I hate people because of education

To have these slow minded treasonous lilliputians think Trump is ā€œerracticā€ is amazingā€¦

1 Like

We may have different definitions of hate. I donā€™t suspect you literally hate men who play for the Yankees. You would not get pleasure in seeing them die in a horrible plane crash or something. There are some among those who support Trump who would get actual pleasure in seeing ā€œlibsā€ all die and cease to exist. That is hate to me.

Iā€™m a St. Louis Cardinals fan, and I cannot stand the Cubs. But I donā€™t hate them.

No he didnā€™t.

Invoking the 25th Amendment is a constitutional process.

1 Like

Imagine if people who fancy themselves as knowledgeable about current political events donā€™t even have a basic understanding of the Constitution and its Amendments, how many of the rest of America who do not follow these things are completely ignorant of basic civics. A refresher in civics would do this nation wonders.

I mean some people yes i hate them that much. .the yankees give you a baseline to go fromā€¦if you can understand that type of hate you can grasp the otherā€¦its baked in from generationsā€¦just like racismā€¦no child is born hating black folksā€¦or hating muslims or jewish folksā€¦

Then wouldnā€™t that essentially be the same thing as ignorance then?

They canā€™t accept that their beloved goverment can be so corruptā€¦and those that do accepts it because itā€™s for our common goodā€¦ :wink:

Ignorance creates the hate yesā€¦but you can still be knowledgable of a topic and hate the personā€¦

1 Like

They love big government until their team isnā€™t in charge, then not so much.

Would this apply to those people who thought a President should be removed from office because he couldnā€™t keep it in his pants and wasnā€™t honest about it?

I meanā€¦SUCH an existential threat THAT posed to the nationā€¦

Sedition deniers are out in full force today.

And that is the part I struggle with understanding. If you have knowledge that there is no reason to hate a person because of the color of their skin, or because they disagree with you on the best political solution to a problem we all face, then how can you still have hatred towards someone? To me it always circles back to ignorance.

What part of the definition of sedition describes following the Constitution as being an act of sedition?

1 Like

Funny how forum libs make the topic about certain poster without mentioning his name.

You seeing this @GWH :wink:

Discussing the mental state of a President in the context of determining his competency to remain President is not improper. Canvassing cabinet officials to determine their opinion of his competency and whether Amendment 25 should be invoked is not improper either.

4 Likes