And suddenly, Liberals do have self control

Hey guys if people just didnt cross the border illegally that would 100% solve the problem amirite

Slavery has many unintended consequences but God provided great rules in how to enslave your fellow man back in the old days.

Sorry, I’m not going to look to God for morality.

4 Likes

My son was born on 7-20. He’s 8 years old.

My daughter was born on 11-20 the following year. She’s 7.

My wife is currently 2.5 cm dilated with our new son, so he might just be born on 5-20 this month. We’ve been married 11 years.

I wish everyone could experience this miracle as divinely as I have. It really sucks that any woman or unborn wouldn’t have a wonderful experience at birth for any reason, and I wish them the best in the future as they heal from such trauma. Some battlefields simply don’t have victories regardless of any outcome.

3 Likes

maybe they need a Trump NDA since he has 3 baby mommas, mistresses AND paid hush money to one of them to become a politician (and who knows how many abortions since he’s a playa).

now, sometimes a husband and wife discuss an unexpected pregnancy and decide what to do for them as a family.

why you’re trying to frame it as only “dirtbags” who get pregnant is a good strategy. that way you don’t have to worry about the kids who get raped or responsible married adults (republican and democrat) who get pregnant.

Amen! Well said. We are over 60 Million abortions since roe vs wade and mostly for convienience sake.

Nothing could be more immoral. An abomination.

1 Like

I’ve had sex with a few women. I don’t recall ever talking about possible abortions before the act. Perhaps I am doing it wrong and should be having that conversation. I bring this up not to ridicule the notion, but to present what I think is the reality.

“mostly for convienience sake.”

According to who? Pretty sure the reason is something between the woman and her doctor and not readily available to the general public because of privacy laws. I suspect you don’t actually know this is the reason and are assuming it is. And we all know what happens when we assume.

An abomination and absolutely none of your business.

1 Like

Congrats to you both on the future arrival :wink:

1 Like

Not to worry. Taxpayers shelling out to pay for Homeless families is way better than taxpayers shelling out for birth control.

For people who claim to be worried about government playing nanny from cradle to grave at taxpayer expense, it seems like being against the government providing birth control is in direct opposition to that idea.

Not true at all. What we do know is that welfare programs that support unwed mothers or poor families do nothing to reduce unwanted pregnancies. I would argue the opposite in fact.

Here’s a true story: back in the 1970’s my dad ran a TV shop. One of the things he did a lot of was to repair used TVs and sell them on credit to people and families that couldn’t afford new ones. It was usually just an agreement on a signed sheet of paper, or a handshake if he knew the person. He did it to help people out and to put a little extra money in his pocket. Every month, he would go to the customers houses to pick up the payments. One of the places with many of his customers was a government subsidized apartment complex with many unwed mothers and poor families. Inevitably, some could not make their payment. I remember one in particular, a single, pregnant lady with several children coming to the door and telling my dad she couldn’t pay. It wasn’t my dad’s business, but my dad, being my dad, bluntly asked the lady " how can you have another baby when you can’t afford the ones you already have?" Her response was " well, everytime I have another kid, the government raises my welfare check."

I’m not saying every person on welfare has this mentality, but many, many do. Poor people are often ignorant and welfare often makes them dependent. Dependency and ignorance often is passed down through generations. Conservatives certainly want to help the poor, we just recognize that blindly throwing money rarely actually helps solve a problem, and the liberals in government, provided with a limitless supply of OTHER PEOPLE’S MONEY, will continue to throw money- not because they care any more than conservatives, but because it gets them votes…

Of course men lie. Another reason to wait till marriage.

Yeah because that will happen. You can’t legislate away human nature. :roll_eyes:

Two of you will sleep on the soffa tonight…lol.:grin::rofl:

No, he didn’t. You are misinformed. Knowing slavery existed us not the same as endorsement of it. He does call for Christians to behave like Christians though, in all circumstances, even if they are enslaved… but this is not the topic of the OP.

Amen, and congratulations!

1 Like

The President is sending $20 Billion to the midwest to buy off votes for a problem that he caused.

Uh, not banning it like eating shelfish, but instead providing instructions like getting your slaves from other nations and passing them down to your children as property is absolutely an endorsement of it.

4 Likes

Well that’s an interesting ramble

Yeah… the generational welfare and ignorance gambit.

Always a classic.

1 Like