And suddenly, Liberals do have self control

Negative. The current standards set by Casey are just fine. You have until viability, and then the state can regulate given their interest in a viable fetus. Some women—having highly irregular periods—may not even know they are pregnant at 12 weeks. It’s not uncommon.

You say that like women love getting abortions and dont make efforts to be on birth control. Abortion can be and most of the time is a very painfully emotional experience - for both the man and the woman. Women don’t just have sex and say “well I’ll just get a couple more abortions”

2 Likes

Any man that would ask, expect or demand a woman get an abortion because of his mutual decision to have sex with her is a dirtbag. But then why would a woman have sex with a dirtbag to begin with? :thinking:
Perhaps these things should be discussed BEFORE jumping into bed… Just a thought.

2 Likes

I honestly have no idea, but ok make it 5 months?

Why change the standard from viability?

Seriously? Because dirtbags don’t lie to women or anything. Get real.

1 Like

If she is publicly calling for abstinence, then she must have an idea that it’s possible.

It’s a PR stunt. Nothing more.

1 Like

I really dont know, I’m a little foggy right now

I am harkening back to the study in Colorado that paid for IUDs for young women. The abortion rate fell drastically. But when brought up on this forum conservatives, for the most part, were adamantly against the IUD plan. They would rather live with more abortions than to have to have govt pay for the IUDs.

Quite revealing where their priorities lie.

2 Likes

I actually agree this would be effective. Just pointing out the holes in the usual liberal narrative on the matter.

Ya talking about abortion is great foreplay.

1 Like

I don’t agree with that. I understand it, but I don’t agree with it. Kind of seems like that is one of the things government should be taking care of. There’s certainly worse things the government could be doing where women and their wombs are concerned. Look at China.

That’s nice for her. I wasn’t aware Milano represents the mind of liberalism.

1 Like

There are no holes. There are mountains of evidence to back up the “narrative.”

One actress doing a PR stunt doesn’t refute that evidence.

She doesn’t. She is low hanging fruit though.

Because condoms are SO expensive?? Sex outside of marriage has many unintended consequences, that’s why God says don’t do it.

2 Likes

Condoms are less expensive than the foster care system.

2 Likes

Condoms suck. They make sex barely enjoyable. They can break. They aren’t nearly as effective as LARCs. Again, that real-world data not supporting your position.

1 Like

All true. ( Except no, neither my wife or myself cheat on each other.)