And here we go....the Treasury hands over confidential info on Biden

No? Strange. He admitted to an act. Whether or not it is a crime is to be determined.

Asterisks - impeached, quitted, reelected

That’s not for you to decide. Stop pretending.

I can decide whatever I want.

I know way more about this subject than you.

Guaranteed.

1 Like

No you can’t. Stop pretending.

It’s not pretending but thanks for playing.

Right. We are on the same page excellent

No actual crimes. Yet

You’re pretending you understand the law.

No…I have sources you don’t.

Has nothing to do with the law.

We are in an age where the law is malleable anyway so that’s irrelevant.

Donald’s revenge against those who smear, slander, and besmirch him (and therefore America) will be swift and terrible! His Great Purge will forever remove the threat that libs will ever regain power and try to enact swift and terrible revenge on Real Americans who support our Chosen One. Trump Nation (and therefore America) can sleep easy tonight!

1 Like

So you want to keep Ukraine in the news. Okay I guess.

So you subscribe to The Living Constitution. Have a nice day.

Im glad trump is using the US government to attack his political rivals this time

1 Like

Counterattack.

The only way to stop the weaponization of government is the weaponization of government

Muxh more efficient than extorting a foreign power (which was totally perfect and not a crime, by the way)!

No…I’m an observer of reality.

Whether someone is guilty is rapidly coming down to if one has the political clout to declare it.

2 Likes

Are you sure?

Yes…by the United State, like they should have been all along…not by some foreign country. IF there is suspected foul play by Biden and Son…which I believe there probably was…the US should have investigated it.

2 Likes

Better late than never. Lets see where this goes. :slight_smile:

neither Biden nor his son are in Government…