And here we go....the Treasury hands over confidential info on Biden

Just in case they forgot or dont remember:

If anyone is familiar with corruption it’s our glorious Leader!

Do you know if Lois Lerner is still available?

1 Like

But you realize the only outcome of this if there was wrongdoing will be to keep Biden from Running and it will all fall back on Trump and the Republicans for using the FBI or Treasury for political gain. Probably very legal…but all of the financial and man power resources used on a guy who is no longer a VP or a senator, or anything else but one of several candidates for President. What’s the legal outcome going to look like?

Exciting. :wink:

So you have no evidence but you applaud the handing over of condfidential financial records of a US citizen?

That isn’t really what I was looking for. What is the outcome of the investigation? Charges filed? Doubt it. Grand Jury, Indictments? Unlikely…so what is the end game?

some news release that Biden flew around on a plane and ate fancy food on tax payer dime.

1 Like

Let’s find out. :wink:

1 Like

Who better to fight the corrupt weaponization of government than a man who has shown he understands weaponizing government very well.

:rofl:You are actually comparing Trumps taxes to Hunters travel records. That’s silly​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Where were you the last 3 years during the fishing expedition against Trump? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

OK…I am guessing you don’t want to speculate. Fair enough my friend. Let’s both just wait to see.

1 Like

Why would treasury have travel documents?

Internet sleuths unite

Better then following these fake news freaks​:rofl: you know the sickos that pushed the Russian collusion lie and funded Obama’s spygate.:rofl::rofl:

You people seem to cling to these freaks that are under investigation for treason, what’s up with that?

Libz would have gotten away with it if it hadn’t of been for you meddling Trump supporters!

Hitting all the highlights here, well done!

1 Like

I didn’t mention Obama’s privet wars not approved by Congress.

Than.

Did you just say cling?