And here we go....the Treasury hands over confidential info on Biden

Possibly. I think the President did. Actual crimes!

The President? What makes you think that?

Now of course i don’t know for sure but i believe he may have and tax fraud would be an actual crime.

Forging a document from asset to non-asset is as bad as it gets.

No soft coating actual evidence.

:male_detective:t3:

If the Bidens are the clean corruption fighters we want them to be…

No foul. Just like President Trump took the allegations and came up clean.

Joe probably should not have bragged about leveraging the loan to get Shokin out…As righteous as it was.

:male_detective:t3:

Right.

Are you going to write a note to a Senator Grassley and let him know congressional oversight is a power found nowhere in the Constitution, and so where is he coming off defining something as “legitimate oversight?”

Grassley refused to identify what information Treasury provided when reached by The New York Times, but said through a spokesman, "It’s unfortunate that Democrats whom we’ve kept in the loop on our investigations would recklessly seek to interfere with legitimate government oversight”.

Horowitz appeared to be referring to Kevin Clinesmith, a front-line lawyer. Clinesmith, according to the inspector general report, altered an email related to the warrant renewal application.

…and no…I haven’t.

1 Like

The ‘Times’ is not an investigating authority. If the IRS has a problem, they have a process to follow.

Done.

Cool.

He told me to tell you that Hunter Biden is not nor has he ever been a member of the executive branch and they do have oversight of fraud, waste and abuse of government funds appropriated for travel.

2 Likes

That’s very true. Internet sleuths proclaiming that the video of Biden suggests actual crimes were commited are not an investigative authority either. And yet here we are.

This new theme that the way to end the weaponization of government is to weaponize government is going to be a fascinating thing to watch.

I say go for it!

Let’s burn it all down!

1 Like

Trump has begun the Great Purge! Our tireless champion against lib corruption and lies is on the move with his usual fervor and energy!

Two scoops, America!

2 Likes

Did the #stillyour President*** ever say he cheated on his taxes? 'Cause there’s video of Biden.

Revenge is a bitch.

Hunter Biden’s father was involved in China and Ukraine as Vice President…You remember the whole “If you don’t fire the prosecutor you don’t get the billion dollars and you’ve got 6 hours” thing right?

Golly there could almost be a quid and a pro and a quo there…Damn!

Hunter Biden made a massive amount of money out of those two countries. Joe Biden’s additional problems: Ukraine, China and his son – World Tribune: U.S. Politics and Culture, Geopolitics, Northeast Asia, China, Geostrategy-Direct, International Security, Corporate Watch, Media Watch

The liberal left has spent three years running investigations in search of crimes implicating everyone in the family of and the circle surrounding Donald Trump. Sorry you people all applauded that…There’s some pretty good evidence something that smells bad was going on with the Bidens, perhaps it’s time to find out?

No there isn’t video of Biden in which he admits to a crime. I don’t mind him being my President. But thanks for the asterisk?

More internet sleuthing!

Video of him doing nothing wrong.