An immigration policy those on the Left should support

I know.

He doesn’t want to hear the truth. :hear_no_evil:

He wants to hear what Tv Man(dem operatives) says instead.

So prove it via a link to the forum.

Allan

Here mine. Let’s see yours.

Illegal population way down under obama. Biden’s numbers not in.

Allan

I’ve done this so many times in this forum. June 2019 Trump reached deal with Mexico. Did dip occur in July 2019 or after Covid? How could Covid have caused the monthly dip beginning July 2019.

I, of course, expect to have to do,this again.

P.S. the graphs and documents I referenced to also prove that your referenced article failed, by ending jus at the beginning of the Biden surge.

2 Likes

I’m still trying to find out why thus far no one on the Left who are usually very vocal about this topic have nothing to say? If not what I put forth in the OP what exactly would they do to prevent all this pain suffering and death for all those who want to come here?

1 Like

The silence is their way of admitting their mistake without having to show up for it. :man_shrugging:

This is the view of those on the Left here:

"They are not illegals. They are using the legal process to gain admission to the United States.

If you don’t like the legal process available to all, change the law."

Well according to those on the Left here they’re going to lose out on all that GDP growth:

“more people buying stuff to stimulate the GDP”

Everyone knows the vast majority are economic migrants skipping the line in front of all the other economic migrants applying for a visa.

Not in the view of those on the Left here:

"They are not illegals. They are using the legal process to gain admission to the United States.

If you don’t like the legal process available to all, change the law."

Their view is that most if not all those who are trying to come here are escaping situations where their lives are in danger and/or people simply looking for a better life for their children. In their view we essentially have an obligation as per the Statue of Liberty statement to welcome them here. The perplexing aspect of this view is that they don’t seem to care about the hardships they face traveling here when these people are simply responding to their invitation to come. If your belief is that they should come here why not offer them a ride?

Look what you voted for progs…

I’ve gotten to the point i seldom play their (libs) little game anymore.

They demand proof/links. Give them links they try to pooh pooh either the source or the person being interviewed.

If all that fails they wait a day or 2 and demand proof all over again.

It’s more of a trolling tactic than an honest to goodness debate.

2 Likes

The thing is that with CBP overwhelmed with processing the mass of humanity showing up at the border they don’t really have much time to actually patrol and secure the border. This allows for substantial amount more of illegal type activity to make its way into the US. Thus far I have seen not one person from the Left here provide an answer of what to do. I suppose that they are perfectly fine with 200-300 thousand people per month showing up at the southern border.

1 Like

I am still not understanding this self inflicted wound democrats are doing to themselves for illegal immigration. According to CNBC the plurarity of voters besides their base doesn’t support them on either border security or immigration yet they continue until they usher in another populist who says they will do something about it.

At the rate they are making people angry, Trump may end up looking moderate in comparison to who they send next time.

1 Like

It’s largely about where they are ideologically. First off the most vocal wing of their party - AOC, Cory Bush, Ilhan Omar, etc. - are openly and vocally for open borders. That’s probably at least 25% of the Democrat Party. I would also bet that another 25% philosophically believe in open borders but simply don’t voice it. The remainder of the party may not want open borders but could give a rats ass about whatever happens at the border. That’s just where they are ideologically. These people coming across represent the ideal voter. People who are completely impoverished, are desperate, and have no emotional commitment to an obtrusive Constitution. These people will literally worship at their feet.

I also would like to note that this approach would not be open borders as P&G stated:

“Open border would be removing all physical barriers , laws and personnel from the border.”

So by offering flights to anyone around the world who wants asylum we would be actually freeing up CBP to focus more on their primary task of securing the border.

I have to believe that you would support what is proposed in the OP, especially regarding your views on this (from another discussion):

Me: in their mind it’s perfectly acceptable that everyone in the world who is a prospective asylum seeker comes to America for their asylum claim.

You: “It’s not in the mind, it’s the law of this great land. Allan”

I’m still trying to find out why thus far no one on the Left who are usually very vocal about this topic have nothing to say? If not what I put forth in the OP what exactly would they do to prevent all this pain suffering and death for all those who want to come here? What’s the answer?