An immigration policy those on the Left should support

So as far as we can tell there’s no end in sight for everyone in the world seeking asylum to make the dangerous and arduous trek to our border. The truly ironic thing about this is that both Joe Biden and Kamala Harris said not to come this way. Nonetheless here they still come? Furthermore, it is also the case that few if any want to go anywhere else:

The only proposal I’ve heard from those on the Left is to “invest” in those countries that people are fleeing from. The problem with this approach though is that it could take many years and may not yield results that are satisfactory them. So that approach likely would not be acceptable to the people all over the world seeking asylum or a better life for their children.

So what’s the answer? Continue to let all these people, including children, make this dangerous and arduous journey? How about offering anyone in the world who wishes to make an asylum claim to fly them to America? Would that not be a more humane and compassionate approach than to have them make the dangerous and arduous journey through Mexico? You could even extend the offer to all people seeking to provide their children a better life.

Thus far from all these various discussions this would seem to be the approach you would be most in favor of. If not this then what is the answer?

4 Likes

Remember when that one President said don’t come and then didn’t let them in and illegal immigration tanked?

The good ol’ days, less than 2 years ago. :wink:

5 Likes

Those on the Left here view this as largely asylum seeking not illegal immigration.

2 Likes

Perhaps this phenomenon of continuing to take this trek is a sign the Biden/Harris administration is not respected internationally.

I don’t believe anyone on the Left here would see it that way.

Remember when all those europe countries was virtuin’ about all them refugees they was takin’ in? Wonder what ever happened to that.

2 Likes

It doesn’t seem like they want to go anywhere else, so in the minds of those on the Left it is incumbent on America to pick up the slack.

Left obsession to eliminate white majority in America. That’s what it’s really about. They view whites as racist excluding them of course.

1 Like

Here’s things that could be avoided if we adopted this policy:

https://checkyourfact.com/2018/04/09/fact-check-80-percent-women-raped-mexico-us/

Estimates vary, but as many as eight in 10 migrant women may be raped by transnational gang members, other migrants or corrupt officials on their journey to the U.S.

1 Like

Oh great, even more baggage than they already brought.

Here’s some other things that could be avoided:

The message is out there is $450,000 payout by taxpayers

3 Likes

I have an immigration proposal.

How about we allow 1 illegal into the country for every woke lib willing to take their place in central or south America? :thinking:

1 Like

Instead of hundreds of thousands crossing the border monthly it may go to millions.

Come one, come all! Come get your free ■■■■ off the backs of more deserving people who actually have the right to be here!

We tear them down, so we can prop you up! Don’t forget to vote for a jackass! :wink:

3 Likes

What I was curious about was who could all these women, who have been raped, sue?

1 Like

From one “crisis” to the next. Only goobermint can do anything. Just let the goobers handle it.

2 Likes

The reality is that if we offered plane rides to the US to at least all those who wish to make an asylum claim here, much rape and death could be avoided could it not?

But they have to drag a kid with them…for now.

I have a better proposal. How about we send 1 Trumplican to LATAM for every immigrant wanting to become a citizen of this country.