Amy Coney Barrett

Of course, as long as keep making them your intriguing personal observations about me. I prefer them over your political observations because, like our President, I like to have people talking about me. I hope everyone else is enthralled with your Once-Ler-centric posts too.

2 Likes

And the black experience is different than the white experience.

I was actually going to say that. Dems won’t know what hit them then :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

If there is a Black Constitutional orginalist woman why not.

It’s not my fault if their isn’t one.

Ah doing head counts at trump rallies, cool. Make sure you wear a mask.

again, everybody’s experiences are different from everyone else’s for various reasons

you are not adequately explaining why this adds value or adds to the qualification

this is the kind of nonsense that keeps racism alive

2 Likes

either she or;

Britt Grant, which gives the President the claim of continuing the “tradition” of appointing a Jewish woman to fill the seat.

or

Barbara Lagoa… a truly “wise Latina” for the court.

long shot… Ada Brown. African American Conservative

I wouldn’t oppose it. Not anyone I’d choose, but better than Ginsburg ideologically.

that racism is (d)ifferent.

1 Like

ada brown?

The blues singer? I think she’s dead. Ada Brown - Wikipedia
I’m just kidding.

Judge Ada Brown looks like an inspiring choice for President Trump to nominate for SCOTUS.
I’m on board.

Why is she an “inspiring choice”?

proud member of the federalist society and the daughters of the American Revolution!

I’d consider her a qualified black women. It will be hard for democrats to argue against her.

if i were trump.
i’d nominate ada brown.

ideologically miles better than ginsburg.

and we get the added benefit of democrats arguing against yet another African American jurist exposing their hypocrisy.

I agree she is qualified to be a judge. Why would she be inspiring?

the story of a black woman’s rise in texas is inspiring!

1 Like

I looked her up but found little about her record as regards positions and cases.

I agree.

I prefer not to criticize RBG today.

That won’t be a problem.

1 Like