Amy Coney Barrett

JMO, but a rising tide that lifts all boats isn’t really reaching out to the black community.

1 Like

what does being “black“ add to the qualification?

When the tide lifts the black nation’s boats highest, I disagree.

Nothing. It adds to the diversity.

Why is woman a qualification for Republicans?

3 Likes

Diversity of what?

Good question. It shouldn’t be.

I’m not black, and I could be wrong, but they don’t seem too appreciative. If President Trump wins a second term with more black vote than 2016 I’ll re-evaluate my position. Judging from the rallies I see I am doubtful that will happen.

ok so being “black” adds nothing to the qualification. thanks for being on record on that

but then you said “diversity!”

that veers the discussion right back to “what does “diversity” add to the qualification?

I’m going to recommend President Trump not flip flop and declare “woman shouldn’t be a qualification.” It might be true, but I applaud a woman nominee because it matters to me as the father of two girls.

1 Like

what message does trump project that does not appeal to black people?

Very fine people on both sides, ■■■■ - hole countries, and denying the American birth of the first black President. There are many more examples on google.

2 Likes

That would be and interesting dilemma for them, I would assume they would think they were a Russian plant in disguise.

1 Like

yeah those are either debunked narratives for idiots, or not racist

man. you watch “news”

Go back to your country?

1 Like

Different perspectives

Perhaps the blacks will be comforted by your opinion. I am not.

Thank you. I try to stay informed.

2 Likes

is that a quote?

if you do, you are gravely mistaken in your approach

but, i doubt you do

everyone has different perspectives

this doesnt come close to answering my question.

would you like to try again?

Your doubts about me are fascinating. Tell me more about me and my news viewing please.

Too be perfectly honest I get a lot of my information from this forum.

1 Like

good! keep reading my posts.

there’s hope for you yet