Americans Civil rights being violated by President Trumps Customs and Border Patrol

What I said was in English.

And yet, it makes no sense to me. Which us why I asked you to clarify your meaning.

The fact that youre refusing to do so implies that you’re not discussing this in good faith.

See I would agree. Not a big fan of or supporter of all these Mueller investigations. They are a waste of time and money. So your argument has no effect on me. My stance is Americans trying to make sure peoples rights are not being abused should not have their rights abused by the government. Save your Trump whataboutism. K?

1 Like

You can just start typing :“Trump is cool” like the others, since it appears you have run out of excuses for lord Trump.

4 Likes

Ummmm . I can promise you that none of those journalists, photographers and attorneys sent out questions or demands for a fishing expedition.

This is an attack on the press. Plain and simple

You do know that Border offical and DHS don’t have authority to do this type of work right?

And that is why I was saying this is different than looking into them for people being sure that American’s rights are being insured. They are not doing that. They are down there helping would be illegal aliens…not insuring the rights of American citizens.
Likely the border people want to determine if they are involved in organizing illegal alien caravans to come across our border illegally or if they are assisting them to lie about assylum claims that are fabricated…which would be crimes in themselves.
I do not see that these peoples rights are being interferred with. If they don’t want to answer, there is always the fifth amendment.
And whereas you may be against all these investigations, most of those people who act like they are concerned here could care less of those who are being investigated solely because of their political association with the Trump administration.

1 Like

People don’t loose their rights because you don’t like their career choice.

Tell that to the Dem Congressional committees.

Also Border offical and DHS don’t have authority to investigate people.

You don’t know that and even if they were it’s not the CBP job to do anything about it

Congressional committees have authority to investigate.
Border offical don’t.

If that were the case, they would be interviewed about their involvement by FBI or CIA. I don’t see anything in this story to suggest that another agency followed up to interview these people.

They are American citizens. Their own rights are not dependant on whose rights they are seeking to insure.

That is quite an assumption. Do you have anything to support this, or is it just pure speculation on your part?

You don’t believe that the government keeping a list of thought criminals who should be targetted is a violation of the rights of those on the list?

You can show your disapproval by not watching Fox. Ain’t America great!

Are you an expert on what the border authorities can do? What statutes are involved here? Which legal principles? Are you saying our representatives at the border cant question people? I need sources for your legal opinions.

That’s not within their jurisdiction

You are assuming that everyone else is arguing in bad faith to justify your own bad faith.

They are being investigated to collect information to be used in future legal actions. How do you explain that Dough? What’s that about. The government can come in and investigate you, gather info on you to use against you five years from now when you get an audit on your tax return or something. Legal proceeding? Right. You cant even admit this is wrong. So deep in the bag you are for Trump.

1 Like

In addition to flagging the individuals for secondary screenings, the Homeland Security source told NBC 7 that the agents also created dossiers on each person listed.

“We are a criminal investigation agency, we’re not an intelligence agency,” the Homeland Security source told NBC 7 Investigates. “We can’t create dossiers on people and they’re creating dossiers. This is an abuse of the Border Search Authority.”