Americans Civil rights being violated by President Trumps Customs and Border Patrol

Haven’t watched it since 2010.

ouch!

That’s gonna sting right Trump supporters?

Are you saying that one has to have the results of an investigation before you can start an investigation? Be patient. Look how long the Whitewater investigation lasted.

You don’t think the FBI keeps lists on people who they have no probable cause for? Come one. Where have you been?

I was in San Diego a few months back on business, stayed at the Hilton across from Coronado Island. Amazing weather and a beautiful place to visit. I didnt venture over the border though. Now i wish i had just to experience perhaps a little different culture.

DHS can’t just investigate people without a crime.

And there you have it. You have nothing to worry about then.

But. I would watch your hosts show from time to time. It’s the least you can do considering that he provides this nice forum for you.

Document that please.

No. We’re saying the CBP and DHS are engaging in practices they aren’t legally allowed to do

I already have keep up.

Fine. Document that they aren’t allowed to ask questions or keep records on peole. That’s what I’m waiting for.
Lets hear it.
Or is everybody here but me an expert on the CBP and DHS and what they are legally allowed to do?

Wow, thanks for that friendly advice.

No. I’m asking where you got those reasons you listed as to why these poeple were being “investigated”.

Do you have some source, or is it just your imagination?

I know for a fact that they do.

And I think it’s a civil rights violation, every time they do it.

They are a criminal agency.
they investigate crimes not people.

The CIA investigate people.

If you ever do I suggest skipping Tijuana unless you have a guide that knows the town and going slightly down the coast to Rosarito or Ensenada

The FBI can’t investigate people without probable cause of a crime.

Unless your name is Donald Trump. After over two years they have yet to disclose what crime they are investigating.

In addition to flagging the individuals for secondary screenings, the Homeland Security source told NBC 7 that the agents also created dossiers on each person listed.

“We are a criminal investigation agency, we’re not an intelligence agency,” the Homeland Security source told NBC 7 Investigates. “We can’t create dossiers on people and they’re creating dossiers. This is an abuse of the Border Search Authority.”

1 Like

are you talking about the Muller thing? because the crime they are investigating is listed in the DOJ approval memo.

Customs isn’t allowed to ask questions, or to have a list of people of whom they might be on the lookout for
Frankly, that’s rich.
Maybe you are a DHS legal expert. If so, it should be no problem to document their authority.