American workers worse off in the first 18 months under Trump

So is it your stance that the numbers were manipulated? Because that’s what you imply.

In fact you usually imply or outright claim that any report unflattering to Trump is merely “left wing spin,” or “mouth frothing.” Now is your chance to be blatantly in the tank for Trump… did the Bureau of Labor and Statistics manipulate their numbers for political reasons? Simple yes or no will do.

The underlying numbers are cast in stone and are factual. As I have stated repeatedly, the underlying numbers can be spun to tell any story one wants to tell.

In this particular case, DEMs are quibbling about how they are being reported and what the data means. They are also ignoring everything that doesn’t fit their narrative.

How did the Post “spin” the numbers? You said they “massaged” the data. Now you get to tell us all how they did that. Bear in mind, they literally quoted the exact numbers in the article.

I tire of this. I’ve been through this same crap in a half dozen different threads in painstaking detail. I have no interest in doing it again. Feel free to look back on my threads. If you are interested in further discussion, respond to one of my posts in those threads.

You mean you didn’t understand it?

No, you have said this exact same thing in a dozen threads, and shown nothing. Oh wait, you always add “I do this for a living”. LOL at asking people to search for an off-topic thread you can’t even link because you got nothin’.… put up or shut up.

1 Like

The deficit, unaffordable health care, endless war, crumbling infrastructure.

You know, all the stuff Don ran on and then forgot.

Well, you see, data can be used to reach any conclusion under the sun. If you tell me what you had to eat for breakfast this week, I can compile, reorganize, and interpret your gastronomic choices into a graph demonstrating a 14 percent possibility that inflation will fall 1 percent in the next month, thereby showing Trump and the Fed to be leading the nation capability, like Charleton Heston in The Ten Commandments, or I can use the same data to reflect a 100 percent possibility that inflation will spike 145 percent and Antifa will attempt to assassinate a condom-filled Trump pinata, thereby showing the nation to be led like Charleton Heston in Soylent Green.

In short, data is worthless, statisticians are liars, and trust only your feelings about anything that ever happens. Ignore the conclusions of the intelligent and educated.

It’s the only intelligent, educated choice.

2 Likes

Exactly. Give me any data set, and I can prove with 99.99999945 percent confidence that you are a cannibal.

Go ahead. Toss me anything.

Yeah… I’d say the same thing if I had no better answer and no information to back my repetitive, mouth frothing recitation of Trump talking points.

Yep they looked at the numbers and according to the numbers earnings are falling.

What do you mean when you say earnings?

Good luck
10char

Your posts continue to say nothing

Your posts are so ridiculous they should serve in the Trump administration.

This isn’t some esoteric, correlation vs. causation debate. There’s a very specific measure of how workers are doing, real wage growth, and that number is down under Trump while it was up under Obama over the last 3 years. You can’t spin that. That’s literally just the number that measures the thing.

1 Like

It’s how people spend. Science.

What I find to be ironic is that it is Robert Shapiro from the WAPO who is manipulating the BLS numbers to fit his narrative. He is certainly allowed to do that, but his opinions based on his manipulation are just that. There is nothing factual about the work he has done.

“We have the biggest units of measurement in history!”

“Actually all feet are 12 inches.”

“Why would you manipulate the numbers like this, you mouth frothing LW talking point spewing sycophant?!?”

3 Likes

People are idiots. Has their purchasing power increased or decreased since January 2017?

Sooooooooooooooooooooo…………………………………

You have no idea at all about what Shapiro has done.

I gathered as much from your responses.