American ISIS ----

A re-evaluation, at the least.

What % of Americans shot by police would you guess to be suffering from mental illness? It’s off-topic but not.

It’s lifted from the elder protocols of zion and white supremacist theories, no exaggeration.

Just replace the word Soros with Jew, it doesn’t even need any alteration. And it’s been bought into by a distressingly large amount of people in mainstream circles.

Of what?

I agree, it’s not off-topic. I don’t know and of course it depends on how you define “mental illness”. My guess is it’s pretty high.

An who gets to decide what’s rational?

Libs?

I hope and think you’re wrong.

We’ve always lived in different realities, the internet is just facilitating that in an unpredicted or unprecedented fashion.

Not by the gen pop. Their objection is his use of money to buy politics. Just like the Kochs on the other side.

1 Like

just think how much social media young kids consume/will consume. most of us grew up with none of that and only started seeing it after we matured and were well into adulthood and could pick it out. some of those kids will be raised on hate 24/7.

Over a quarter. Maybe as much as half.

If you expand what mental illness is, as I am inclined to do, it’s well over half.

Professionals might be a start.

Not perfect, by any means. Is the status quo better?

Is it? They’ve been primed.

Soros will die, another Jew (Globalist!) will take his place to those people. Watch.

You and Tommy and others have mentioned, and I agree, that social media is banding them together and is the tool used to radicalize them.

We’ve always had fanatics willing to do violence. They were isolated. Now they’re not.

What do we do?

You mean like professional new journalist?

Professional lawyers?

If that’s what being professionals is about no thanks.

Every generation bemoans the it’s newer. But yeah, it’s going to have some scary impacts imo.

The othering and the safe-spaces go hand-in-hand.

Why did you bring Jew into this?

Sure, there always has to be a demon. Same can be said about the other side. The Kochs for example.

I was thinking more mental health professionals.

Which is no guarantee, mind.

“Professionals” got us where we are today.

Because anti-semitism and conspirational thinking literally go hand in hand. And because of what happened today.

Ibid

10xxxxx

I don’t trust them anymore then other so-called profession like journalist and attorneys.

No thanks…don’t want no part of it.