American ISIS ----

Hahahahaha… you too dude. Any hint of American Indian or Hispanic and libs swore that the person was “brown”. Now Cesar Sayoc is a white man.

LOL.

Timothy McVeigh

1 Like

The war started in waco…McVeigh then attacked us. We caught him and killed him. And we should do the same for any terrorist. And if a nation protects the terrorist… war with them.

Yes, it’s time. What do we want to do?

Weird or broken.

This isn’t normal: https://media3.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2018_43/2620466/181026-cesar-sayoc-van-al-1456_89ae7aba47c0b24faecb7a7bdc039e35.fit-760w.jpg

Even talking about it would be a start.

Where does conspirational thinking become mental illness? And is that all this is?

When it becomes criminal action?

What do you mean?

I mean mental illness isn’t always a hard edged line, a descent into madness can be voluntary and accelerated.

I don’t think waiting till criminal action is at all correct, or accurate for that matter. It’s not mental illness simply because it’s an illegal act.

Pretty much accurate: Dropout - Independent, ad-free, uncensored comedy.

These were acts of terrorism. But I’d bet a left arm you’ll never hear the POTUS, Fox, or any criminal charges call them terrorists. Unfortunately with some people you can only be a terrorist if your skin is brown. Otherwise you’re just a mentally ill lone wolf.

1 Like

So what do you think society should do if someone is suspected of mental illness?

There is the sticky wicket.

What do you do if you suspect someone is having a heart attack?

We treat mental illness as if it is different from physical, it isn’t. It’s definitely more politically complicated however.

When is a political or religious belief mental illness? That’s where you end up.

Someone that’s having a heart attack the symptoms is clear.

Mental illness isn’t.

We just had one poster that said anyone that is a republican are human garbage.

Is it not? Not always, sure.

But what does that van scream to you. It sure isn’t “I’m mentally healthy”, imo.

There has to be some middle-ground between completely staying out of it and Govt run insane asylums.

And I’ve seen libs out here in Seattle with similar stickers on there vehicles.

Slippery slope you’re advocating.

Take that poster that said anyone that is a republican are human garbage…should that be a concern for public safety?

Should goverment swoop in?

mental health is part of health…

preexisting conditions taught (directly and indirectly) in school?

I agree, it’s not necessarily mental illness.

What do you propose?

Again - there has to be a middle ground somewhere.

It’s not about “wrong” political think. It’s about having left the ballpark of reality completely, and that isn’t always as distinct a line as we would like to think.

Rational people can be irrational. But irrational thoughts can become mental illness, imo.

I think the Soros ■■■■ is more rooted in his anti America communist position than any antisemitism. But, this is America, you are free to follow whatever theory you want.

I think we are seeing that there is in fact no middle ground for larger segments of society than we think.

1 Like